View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019-, 00:48   #1540
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Mom Keeps Getting...

Mom Keeps Getting The Wrong Room

My dad got a huge bonus at work and rented a big lake house for the whole family to enjoy, it was really great getting to see the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. we had already been at the lake for a few days when i stayed in bed late, i got up for breakfast. i walked into the living room and found mom sipping on some wine, she asked my why i wasn�t out on the lake with everyone else. i told her i didn�t want to get early and just felt like relaxing today, that�s when noticed mom sipping on some wife herself.

i teased her about it and she told me she was on vacation too! we asked about each others plans for the day, mom and dad were going to a kegger that night and i was just going to relax around the lake house and play video games on the big screen. much later that night while i was laying in bed trying to dose off my door opened up and mom stumbled in obviously really tipsy. she started talking to me thinking i was dad and with lights off she couldn�t see my face. i tries to tell her it was me but she was so tipsy she wouldn�t listen, she said was super horny and started to undress, she said she wanted to suck some dick and told me to take my pants off. i knew it was wrong but i was raised to obey my parents and mom said she really wanted to suck dick so who was i to try and tell her she had the wrong room. mom deep throated me like a champ, this is gonna be a great vacation!

File size: 853MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:28:37
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8148683b361f5/...Wrong_Room.mp4