Thread: Manyclips
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020-, 18:29   #4
filmcool

Default Re: Manyclips

Manyclips.com- Helena Price-Cheating Wife #4 Part 4-Hubby films me CUMMING from getting MY ASS FUCKED DEEP BY BIG BLACK COCK!!!-Helenas Cock Quest-Manyclips.com

Description:
This is my favorite part of this series.* Getting fucked in the ass with a very big black cock to anal orgasm!* Watch as the cum drips out of my cunt lips while his long dark rod slides in and out of me with each aggressive thrust!* Of course this guy would be super horny today.* I been cheating on my hubby with him for a couple of days now.* Hubby filmed me at the beach, at the cafe, and now at this guys apartment!* It must have drove my husband nuts seeing me at first meeting up with this guy at the beach and then going out to a coffee shop with him and letting him feel up my skirt!* Now Im back at his place and hubby is filming this man who is about to sodomize his wife with a thick ebony shaft right in front of him!* I guess hes a bit of a cuckold, hahaha!* I dont really care as long as I get what I want.* And right now I want that big black cock balls deep up my ass pronto!* But of course, first im going to take him down my throat till im drooling, make him eat my asshole out, you know the usual stuff that I dont let my hubby do anymore, lol!!!* Oh and I cum so hard from having that black monster cock balls deep in my rectum, that my pussy actually oozed out with cum!* Im hooked on BIG BLACK DICK!
Model:
Many Clips girls, beautiful girl, teens
Studio:
Manyclips.com
Info:
File Name : Helenas Cock Quest - Cheating Wife 4 Part 4 - Hubby films me CUMMING from getting MY ASS FUCKED DEEP BY BIG BLACK COCK 1080p.mp4
File Size : 1261.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:31
Video : AVC, 7 997 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: Helenas Cock Quest - Cheating Wife 4 Part 4 - Hubby films me CUMMING from getting MY ASS FUCKED DEEP BY BIG BLACK COCK 1080p.mp4 - 1.23 GB