View Single Post
Old 15-02-2024-, 21:02   #49
holden13
Godfather of spymania-forum

holden13 is on a distinguished road

Angel The Dreamgirl - MY Boobs MY mouth Your Cock 3 Fake Cums FullHD 1080p

You keep doing this, moving your awesome ass, applying lipstick. You turn around and say, "Oh you must be my next client, Please have a seat." You stand in front of him and tell him you understand that he needs help in creating a financial budget so he can spend his money wisely. You would be more than happy to help!
Scene 1 Fake cum:
You apply your lipstick in front of him again as you stick out your huge chest. "S0, most of my male clients LOVE the service I provide. You see, I WILL TELL YOU what you can spend and on what! "you say very dominantly. "Oh, your wife tells you how to spend it? Not anymore!. When I get done with you, I'll be taking all of your money. " You rub his very hard cock through his pants and rub your huge tits all over his bulge. You unzip his pants and grab his hard cock. "you see, from now on, you will give me HALF of your paycheck every month. I will tell you what you can and can't buy." You very slowly stroke his hard cock. "And your stupid wife can't do anything about it!" After you say that, the fake comes all over your chest (if you can wear a dress in pic above that shows your massive cleavage that would be awesome!).

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:25
Size: 673 Mb

https://filejoker.net/0dlo640n60mn/l..._Your_Cock.mp4
holden13 is offline   Reply With Quote