View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024-, 00:11   #2232
XAPOH
Godfather of spymania-forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck

Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck

Pathetic avril after a date with her boyfriend returns home... She has tears in her eyes because he left her. At this time, Pamela was at home .. "Oh .. my dear .. Your boyfriend left you? I'm very sorry. Maybe it's because you suck dick badly? Get on your knees, whore! Now I'll teach you!" - Pamela laughed. Pamela took out a dildo and ordered her slave to suck it. The slave diligently sucked the dildo while Pamela humiliated her morally and laughed at her. "You're starting to suck better!! LOL! Now we'll continue to train on my feet! Open your mouth!" Pamela ordered and pushed her foot deep into avril's mouth. Pamela tried her best to push her feet into avril's throat. Brutal foot gagging..
Sex Toys, Dildo Play, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Crying Slavegirl, Foot Gagging, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission
Duration : 00:21:23
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 954.37 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote