View Single Post
Old 22-05-2017-, 06:33   #17
docanet
Godfather of spymania-forum

docanet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hot collection of Lesbian - MILF & Teen, Teen & Teen, MILF & MILF (HD Video 1080

5) Alektra Blue & Jana Cova - Jana Cova's Juice

We have one more Jana scene to enjoy and this one also features our second Wicked girl in Alektra. As the fleeting images flow we get the girls in close proximity kissing and caressing over one another. This scene here has some very brief kissing and even some oral sex worked in-- I think the last scene with Celeste was devoid of either. But worry not toys fans they don't forget the glass friends and they are soon utilized first licking and then as a substitute for a cock. The picture here and throughout is gorgeous, you simply get great views of their naked bodies and while the toy play isn't my thing I very much enjoyed the shots of their pretty bodies being pleasured. There was a great doggie shot with Alektra, first using fingers to play and then Jana uses the toy to analize her friend. Miss Blue then makes use of one of those thigh strap ons and Jana hops on for a ride doing P2M too. Alektra does put tongue to pussy before the scene's out so I was happy to see that even if it was not nearly enough to balance out what was shot with the toys.

Duration: 0:21:27 AM
Size: 986 MB
Genre: Lesbian/All Girl, Oral, Toys
Video HD type: 1080p
Quality of video: WEB DL
Video format: mp4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 6000kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6000 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [A: SoundHandler [eng] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s)]

Alektra_Blue___Jana_Cova_-_Jana_Cova_s_Juice.mp4
docanet is offline   Reply With Quote