View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018-, 09:18   #138
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default [b]Sister Baby Fever...

Sister Baby Fever

Lexy has caught a Fever�.Baby Fever!!! She desperately wants to have a Baby, and she and her boyfriend have been humping each other like rabbits�.trying to get her pregnant. Unfortunately�..Lexy has received nothing but bad news from the home pregnancy test. At her wit�s end�.Lexy is about to take drastic measures!! Lexy asks her Brother Josh to �help� her get pregnant�by being her �sperm donor�.
Josh points out that no clinic would impregnate her with his sperm�.since they are Brother and Sister. Lexy has an answer all ready for him�.�Of course a clinic won�t do it silly�..we would have to do it the �old fashioned way��. Before Josh can even mount a protest�Lexy yanks down his pants and takes his cock into her mouth. With Lexy�s hot lips and tongue pleasuring his cock�.Josh�s sense of right and wrong vanishes pretty quickly!! Lexy sucks his cock to full attention, and then asks him if he would like to lick her cunt. Josh answers affirmatively�..and starts to lick his Sister�s pussy. After a few moments�Lexy gets over anxious and demands him to �Stick your Baby maker in me!!!�. Josh climbs on top of his Sister and starts to hump her. Lexy asks him as he pumps away�.�did you Jerk-Off today?�.I hope not��I hope you are FULL of Baby Batter!!!�. Josh pounds his Baby crazy Sister until he delivers the goods�..a cunt full of active swimmers!!!! Lexy makes sure that all the Baby Batter goes inside her wet pussy�..and turns to her home pregnancy test�.�I hope you have some good news for me this time�..�.

File size: 458MB
Resolution: 1920�1080
Duration: 00:12:15
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7800e9bcb2625/Baby_Fever.mp4