View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018-, 13:03   #150
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default [b]Be My First, Brot...

Be My First, Brother

Mandy and her Brother, Mitchell are hanging out in the Family Room. Their Parent are away for the weekend�.and they are chillin�. Mandy is reading a book�.and Mitchell is watching TV. There is nothing good on TV�.and Mandy tells her Brother about a Documentary she saw a few days ago��that talked about some cultures�.(she couldn�t remember if it was in Africa�.or Alabama lol)�.where it is common and acceptable for Family members to have sex with each other. Mitchell scoffs at the idea�.he tells her that even if two Family members WANTED to have sex with each other�.there is no way that a male could get an erection for his Mother, or his Sister. Mandy disagrees�.she thinks that a healthy male could�and would get an erection from being stimulated by a female�.regardless of who the female was. Mandy, who actually thinks what she witnessed in the Documentary was kinda �sexy��..decides to challenge Mitchell to a Bet. �Tell you what�.let me play with your cock for 2 minutes�.if you�re right�.and it doesn�t get hard�.I�ll do your chores for you for 3 weeks. If, however, it does get hard�.you have to have sex with me�. Mitchell is shocked by the odd proposal from his Baby Sister�.but sure that he will win�.he agrees to the Bet, and pulls his pants down. Bad move Mitchell!!! Within SECONDS��basically as soon as his Sister touched his cock�it was standing at FULL Attention!!! Mandy smirks at the site of her Brother�s huge erection�not having to work very hard at all to induce it�and begins to take her jeans off�.�A Bet is a Bet�you have to Fuck me now�.�. Mitchell pays his debt�.he Fucks Mandy until he fills his Baby Sister with a massive amount of sperm.

File size: 538MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:03
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b24230bbe0d87/...st_Brother.mp4