View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020-, 22:42   #9
weedek

Default Topwebmodels.com- Hard to Have Just One-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Topwebmodels.com- Hard to Have Just One-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Description:
SCOTT TOP MODELS - Yasmin Scott holds the title of one my Top Models.  Each time this Aussie comes to the US I have to give her another go. Besides having that sexy accent, she has a body built for sin, skin as smooth as it looks, and is just flat out dirty little tart.  And those bullet tits are awesome.  So each time I see Yasmin I push her a bit further.  This scene I tied her hands to see what she could do.  Boom... right to the bottom of her throat.  And she is the tops when it comes to swallow loads and showing them off.  Expect to see Yasmin again as many times as she will let us!  ~SHYasmin Scott is like a good scotch.  Hard to have just one.  Yasmin is back again and this time at DEEPTHROAT SIRENS we didn_t have to ask her to push herself, this amazing, sex-kitten just starts to purr at the sight of dick.  I said we were going to tie her hands and she got excited.  My type of girl.  She_s also a self-deepthroater.  Didn_t have to push her even one time.  Amazing.  And she does the deepthroat-swallow -- which she was the first I had do this -- just to perfection.  Strokes out that nice cum-load, swirls that juice in her mouth, then shoves that cock and that baby juice right down her throat.  Deepthroating perfection!  ~SH
Model:
Real people, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Topwebmodels.com
Info:
File Name : yasmin_scott_deepthroatsirens_topwebmodels.mp4
File Size : 2995.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:21
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: