View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020-, 10:34   #1865
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Mom the Jack of A...

Mom the Jack of All Trades

Mommy came in my room last night because dad was snoring really loud again and she couldn't sleep. I was also having trouble sleeping because I hurt myself recently and I've been in a lot of pain. Mommy wants to help me get rid of the pain but I am not sure if I want her help. She takes her big, natural tits out from underneath her black nightgown and then she starts rubbing her hands over my pants. I can feel my cock getting hard but I don't understand why!! She tells me that I can grab her tits, so I do. but this is my mom and I don't think that I'm supposed to be getting hard!! "Mommy helped you when you were little and she can help you now," she tells me as she slowly puts my cock inside of her mouth. She sucks my dick for a while, until I tell her that I want to see what her pussy looks like. she slips off her black g-string so I can rub her clit, while she jerks my cock up and down. Mommy has gotten me so turned on that I can't hold back any longer. she puts my cock deep inside of her mouth and sucks my cock until I explode in her mouth! Now she is ready to go back in to the bedroom that she shares with my dad; I ask her to please kiss my dad on the lips before she brushes her teeth, because my dad is such a dick!! Hopefully she listens to me.

File size: 1.1GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:50:08
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d2032d8b6065b/...ll_Trades2.mp4