View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021-, 06:11   #2434
overdose00
Godfather of spymania-forum

overdose00 is on a distinguished road
Default amirah the desperate saleswoman, angie lynx, amirah adara

amirah the desperate saleswoman, angie lynx, amirah adara

amirah the desperate saleswoman, angie lynx, amirah adara

amirah submissive desperate saleswoman in 13cm louboutin high heels meets angie lynx

i am home when suddenly some is knocking at the door! it is amirah, a saleswoman, who is working door after door to sale some clothes! she s very sexy with her high heels from louboutin, so, i let her come in my home to show me! but nothing is very interesting! i ask advise to my friend watching us (camera in pov) and he is agree with me! nothing enough sexy for me! but i make her understand that if she is very submissive to me, i will buy her all her clothes ! amirah understood immediately and felt on her knees to show me she was able to do everything! i bring her to my bed and with you, watching you, i make you be a part of that little party with that little high heels slut! she will lick my boots, eat my pussy, i will sit on her face to get my orgasms! and, as i am a good girl , i take the magic wand to give her back a orgasm too!

all girl, lesbian, hardcore, boots, high heels, shoes, boot fetish, fetish, skirt, high heels, orgasm

File size: 3,2 GB
File name: amirah the desperate saleswoman, angie lynx, amirah adara
Video: AVC, 19929 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:22:37
Video resolution: 3840x2160

https://k2s.cc/file/d6a4eace40bf0/am...irah_adara.mp4

Last edited by overdose00; 07-09-2021- at 03:50.