View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021-, 19:53   #1072
weedek

Default Blowpass.com- Britney Stevens

Blowpass.com- Britney Stevens

Description:
The Girl with the ELASTIC THROAT I_ve NEVER seen a gal that can take a big ol_ dick so well I mean, there was NO warming up for Britney Stevens here 2 minutes into the scene and she_s already consumed the WHOLE ROD A mere 6 minutes into it and she_s sitting against the bed on the floor in Throated_s standout position: The Wall Fuck Now this position lands itself in my top favorites The Wall Fuck is cleverly designed to immobilize the woman_s head so that she really has no choice other than to undergo the pressure of every single throat-stretching centimeter of meat It_s a pussy-dripper for sure Britney_s elastic throat can withstand even the most strenuous position there is: The Cock Swallower That comes up next. Believe you me, The Cock Swallower is an incredibly difficult accomplishment on that Cock and I give Britney mad respect for her skills WoW And I hope you ALL pay attention to the fact that Britney is ANOTHER non-gagger I really don_t think this chick needs any improvement. I_m a great cocksucker myself but I really want Britney to teach me some of her tricks Elastic throats, wall-fucking and cock swallowing - The embodiment of all that is great about Throated.comSucks and Giggles,--NeecieThroated Team Member
Model:
Britney Stevens, Jack H
Studio:
Blowpass.com
Info:
File Name : BritneyStevens_s01_JackH_BritneyStevens_360p.mp4
File Size : 242.16 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:24:54

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a3646a8b47e74