Karfera
Godfather of spymania-forum

Karfera is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Extreme female domination - Part 2

Duration: 00:03:56
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 289 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "PUSH IT OUT WITH YOUR CUM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/26/19)
TAGS: RUBBER FETISH, PVC FETISH, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE HANDJOBS, GLOVE MILKING, VANCOUVER DOMINATRIX, EXOTIC EURASIAN, VANCOUVER MISTRESS, VANCOUVER DOMINA, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, MISS JASMINE, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, MILF, HUMILIATRIX, DUNGEON, BDSM, LATEX CORSET, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LATEX FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, LATEX CLOTHING, LATEX OUTFIT, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, COCK TEASE, CUMSHOT, MALE ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED RUIN, SPERM, SEMEN, FORCED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, KINKY, KINK, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, SUFFERING, RODS, COCK SOUNDED, HUGE METAL SOUNDS, ELEGANT SADIST, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, NO MERCY, LARGER SOUNDS, POOR SLAVE, EROTIC TORMENT, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME CBT, ARROGANT MISTRESS, EXTREME COCK TORTURE, BRUTAL CBT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTAL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, SADISM
DESCRIPTION: As this scene opens, we see Miss Jasmine sitting on her slave’s stomach while his head lays beneath her toilet. She says that although his hard cock is near her pussy, she’s obviously not going to fuck him. “Well, this is sort of like fucking,” she says, as she spreads lube onto his cock and reveals a giant metal sounding device. She slips the tip inside him and begins to stroke his dick. His hungry cock soon eats the instrument up and it slides further into him.

“I haven’t let him cum in a while; I’ve kept him busy worshiping my feet, abusing his balls, trampling him, and pissing on him,” Jasmine says. The entire time she explains this, she strokes his cock and works the instrument in and out, literally fucking his cock. She says she has promised that he can cum for doing so well, but he can only do so while being sounded. Soon, the sound slides all the way in and Miss Jasmine strokes vigorously in order to get him off. The slave begins to moan with pleasure and soon the metal rod shoots from his cock along with a big juicy load of cum. “Next week I’ll fuck you with two sounds,” Jasmine says with a smile.

Download LINK:

Download File (289.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online