Old 16-10-2020-, 10:00   #503
GGGstars
Godfather of spymania-forum

GGGstars is on a distinguished road
Default Something for My Son

Something for My Son

Info video:
Date: 2013
Genre: All Sex, Milf, Mature, Big Tits, Old/young, Incest, Taboo Roleplay, Mother Son, Stepmommy, Stepson, Blowjob, Hardcore, Older Women, 40+, Family
Models: Jodi West

Description: WHEN HER STEP-SON FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS MAXING OUT ALL HIS DAD'S CREDIT CARDS BUYING CLOTHES, MOTHER KNEW THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP HIM FROM TELLING HIS FATHER WAS TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING ALSO!
"Yes, I want one in every color. " Mother says on the phone to the lady taking her order. Meanwhile, she is on the tablet ordering even more clothes.
Her son Levi enters her bedroom carrying yet another box that the delivery man dropped off.
What's going on!? This is like the twelfth package that has been delivered. Does my father know you are spending all his money like this?" Levi asks.
"Well, no." and after some though she figured it might be better if he didn't find out.
"Well, I could get you something also. How about some new shirts or a pair of pants" Mother trys to negotiate with her son.
"No, I don't need anything" Levi refuses the gifts, knowing his dad will be hurt if she keeps spending like this.
But Mother knows there is something that her son might want. She could let him see her in all the new sexy outfits she is buying before his father sees them. That might be something he wants.
To seal the deal, Mother sits her son on the bed and slowly moves down his body to convince him this IS something he wants.
A VERY HOT SCENE STARRING JODI WEST AND LEVI CASH! A VERY TABOO TALE OF A WOMAN'S DESIRE TO HAVE EVERYTHING SHE WANTS, AND GETS IT!

Info file:
Size: 218 MB
Resolution: 480 x 848
Duration: 13 min 36 s
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S
GGGstars is online now   Reply With Quote