View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020-, 10:05   #61
weedek

Default Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde amp; Tanned Brunette Share a Cock (Part 1)-James*

Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde _amp; Tanned Brunette Share a Cock (Part 1)-James*

Description:
Angelica and Bella Part 1 (47 mins) Yes Way I love my job. Not one but two awesome girls on my couch just waiting to be taken advantage of. I must say_these are the moments I live for. They are both smoking hot_one with the long jet black hair the other a blonde bombshell. It was blondie who wanted the hardcore career_and her friend was just along for the ride_hoping to get some bikini modelling or some shit. Nice enough of her to come along to help out her friend because she didn_t speak much English. To be honest I was slightly more interested in getting bouncy tits Angelic (black hair) naked as she seemed reluctant... at first. It took a bit of convincing to get her strip down to her underwear. She said she wouldn_t mind doing shoots for bikini magazines_but lets face it that_s no good for me... I knew that when she saw her friend and I getting all sexual she wouldn_t be able to resist. I could tell that she was getting turned on watching her best friend suck my cock. I sat in between them and could feel her mentally wearing down as the chemical reaction in her brain was making her pussy moist. Needless to say she buckled. I was having so much fun I didn_t want it to end_I was trying desperately to hold back my juice_but finally sprayed my it so far that it went in blondies hair. I knew this wasn_t over_so I took them into the bedroom..... to be continued.
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1712.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:47:33
Video : AVC, 4 889 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: