View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020-, 03:59   #66
weedek

Default Fakehub.com- Classy Babe Gets Fucked In Her Juicy Booty-James*, Eve Fox

Fakehub.com- Classy Babe Gets Fucked In Her Juicy Booty-James*, Eve Fox

Description:
Eve (61 mins) Eve certainly came dressed to impress_with a nice skirt and tights that screamed for attention. I was smitten with her appearance and manner and she made me harder than a diamond in an icicle. She claimed that she was from a wealthy background but her father wouldn_t let her work so she wanted to get a job to get her own money and independence. She had an incredible set of breasts_all natural and an ass that was toned from 14 years of swimming. She claimed she loved sex and when she saw my photos in the magazine she practically demanded a practical interview with Jimmy Junior. She was soon deep throating my member with expert skill_seems it was true what she told about her having had a lot of sexual partners and that she really enjoyed sex. I was a little disappointed that she didn_t do anal_but once I was balls deep in her tight pussy I soon forgot. This girl worked her body brilliantly_whenever she was on top grinding away I could feel the safety switch on my balls twitching_ready to fire live rounds inside her. I even had to pause for a bit as she milked my cock with a vice like grip from her pussy. A delightful girl and a beautiful fuck_I really enjoyed this session. I ended up shooting a great big wad of baby batter all over her stomach and breasts. Speaking of deposits I hope she doesn_t place one on her own apartment anytime soon_in anticipation of all the work I won_t be able to get her.
Model:
James*, Eve Fox
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2420.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:01:05
Video : AVC, 5 392 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: