View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021-, 19:11   #41
holden13
Godfather of spymania-forum

holden13 is on a distinguished road

Nikki Brooks - Free Use Step Mom FullHD

Scene One: Step Mom Is Desperate

My step-mom came to visit me at my new job, and she can clearly see that I am a big shot at work! She confesses to me that she is having some financial troubles and she really needs my help. "How is this my problem?!" I ask her. "It's not your problem! But I really need money, sweetheart," she tells me. She offers to work for me and make some money that way. "Please give me a chance and I won't let you down!" she begs me. I tell her that I'm not sure if she's the right person for the job, but I am willing to let her prove to me that she can do the job. "You are going to have to do some things that you might not want to do... I will need you to be naked around my office all the time!" I tell her. She thinks I am kidding at first, but I tell her that I am completely serious. "I will give you cash if you get naked for me and do some other things for me..." I tell her. She is unsure about what to do, but she really needs the money! I show my mom a stack of cash and she starts to strip out of her clothes for me. She takes off her bra and undies and before I know it, she is completely naked in front of me! "It's nice having you on board, mom!" I exclaim. I tell my step-mom to walk out and leave my crowded office, completely naked! She must humiliate herself if she wants this stack of cash! She is nervous, but she does what she is told!

Scene Two: Why Are you Not Naked Mom

Scene Three: Mom Cleans My Cock

***Nikki Brooks Exclusive First Time Swallow!!!***

Scene Four: Step-Mom Has a Secret

Tags: Nikki Brooks , blowjob, cumshot, big boobs, cuckold, pov sex, latin, luke longly, cory chase, step fantasy, step mom, milf, step son, cum swallow

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:52:04
Size: 1151 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b30ded9cf43bd/ne...e_Step_Mom.mp4
holden13 is offline   Reply With Quote