View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020-, 14:15   #33
erogamer26
spymania Crazy

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

Zombie’s Retreat (v.0.13)

Date: 27 March, 2020
Tags: 2DCG, RPG, Adventure, Incest, Milf, Male protagonist, Big tits, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Zombies
Censorship: None
Publisher: Siren’s Domain
Version: 0.13 + Save + Guide
Language: English
Size: 820 MB

Description:
Zombie’s Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What’s intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very ‘strange’ circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece!

Changelog:
Hey everyone!
Been a minute since I’ve posted a ZR update so I’m sure you all are waiting to hear the latest!

Upcoming Content
Something I wanted to note: This upcoming build won’t be short on it’s usual amount of content, however, I intend to introduce quite a few new characters in some of the later updates coming this year. Because of this, I’m sending Scarlett a lot of character designs now to try and get a head start on this backlog. As you saw with the previous teaser, we’ve got some awesome designs coming up. However, those new characters won’t be in this upcoming build. I don’t think this will really slow anything down as Scarlett is knocking our requests left & right but, eh, figured I’d update you all!

I think that’s about it for now. If you follow my other games, there is some news on House Chores as I plan on releasing an updated build later this week (partially why I haven’t had time to type up a Patreon update for ZR).

Expect to see one more teaser sometime this month and the update should follow shortly after!
Thank you all so much for your support! Stay safe & healthy and I will see you all soon!

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/f692828cf8e24/Zo...eat_v.0.13.rar

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/e3cc18ad6703a/...eat_v.0.13.rar