View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020-, 07:42   #44
weedek

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde Tricks Agent Into Fucking Her Pregnant-James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Tricks Agent Into Fucking Her Pregnant-James*

Description:
Elle (52 mins) This cute blonde sent me a great emailing asking me if I could get her work in the fashion industry. Naturally I told her that I could help her fulfil her dreams. She was studying business economics in Prague_and needed money to subsidize her spending habits. The interview took a bit of a strange turn when I started asking her about her personal life. Her main interest involved having babies which I thought was weird for her girl her age. I couldn_t get her to shut up about the damn things. It was my baby this my baby that_I mean try and enjoy life before commit yourself to a baby. I started to get a bit worried when she said she didn_t need a husband_only the sperm to fertilize her womb. I started wondering if I should even continue with the casting because she was too obsessed with babies. I thought she could be doing this as an elaborate plot to get my sperm off me. So I weighed up my options and did the only sensible thing and put a rubber on my dick. For a change of pace I took her into the bedroom_and after a good bit of fucking she wanted to take the rubber off_promising me that she was on the pill. Stupidly I believed her_and went in bare back. I wasn_t thinking straight_I was thinking with my balls_but I believed her.... stupid me. It was only that after I_d spunked up her that she told me she was joking about being on the pill. So now i_m left panicking that this crazy baby making machine has robbed my sperm. I tried to take her to get the after pill but she ran away from me.... Ooops.
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1758.01 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:52:30
Video : AVC, 4 535 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: