View Single Post
Old 30-09-2021-, 03:46   #123
weedek

Default Lukehardyxxx.com- Cuck Hubby Watches Katie Creampied

Lukehardyxxx.com- Cuck Hubby Watches Katie Creampied

Description:
I_m surprised when Katie_s hubby wants to watch and video me shaggin_ his wifey. I_d been in a cuck situation before so I was well experienced with what this GILF and her man wanted. She was wearin_ some sexy black undies under her body-huggin red dress until she got me stripped down and on the bed. She gave Lukey the TLC he needs making sure she stroked n_ sucked every sensitive inch. She gave my balls equal love too...gobblin_ both in her eager mouth.

I unzip her red number and undo her bra before I attack her nipples with glee. This mature bird knows how to set the mood and I_m sure as shit she_s done this with her old man before. It doesn_t take long for me to work my magic and get her to squirt on my digits. She blasts all over and even enjoys the taste. When Katie climbs down she takes every inch of Lukey inside while crying out in pleasure and even taunting me to fuck her.

When I get her in mish it_s more reamin_ while I grab onto her melons and nail even harder. We then switch to doggy where I grab onto her hips and gives me even more taunts to fuck her This GILF has fuckin energy off the fuckin_ charts and I_m soo f_n glad. She goes back to devour Lukey like it_s the last cock she_ll ever have. More vicious doggy as I show this mature slut no mercy. We were goin_ at it so hard that I slipped out

She wants the cock sooo bad in mish that I needed to nut ASAP Her saying Come On time and again was what broke me. I shot my load inside this GILFy sexpot which was like winnin_ the lottery. This scene was a fuckin_ blast Glad you enjoyed Cheers
Model:
Katie Leigh
Studio:
Lukehardyxxx.com
Info:
File Name : katie_leigh_new_woman_first_scene_cream_pie.mp4
File Size : 435.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:16

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6057d739440f9