View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018-, 08:44   #42
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default [b]Daughter Goes Ana...

Daughter Goes Anal

Scene One: Bad grades
�I need you to sign my report card� Holly tells her mom. Cory becomes furious at her daughter. Failing grades in every subject makes her lose all control. �I�ve got something that will help you with your anatomy grade� Cory yells and grabs her daughter, bending her over the table. �Mom what are you doing!� Holly screams as her mom strips her naked. She humiliates her. �You are going to be naked while you�re in this house� Cory tells her hoping the shame makes her study and raise her grades.
�Why are you naked?� Dad asks, walking into the kitchen. Cory makes her explain the situation to him. While she�s in this house she�s going to make her father happy, Cory demands. �Do you know what you need to do now?� She asks. Holly can�t believe it and is horrified to have to get to her knees and suck her dad�s cock. Cory instructs her daughter on how to service him until he cums in her hot young mouth. �Ewww� she says as cum drips from her mouth. �Mom that was so nasty�

Scene Two:just the tip
The next day Holly is doing her daily workout. Only this time because of her mom�s new rules she has to be naked. Her father walks in and compliments her on her body and her tight ass. She�s so tight he bets that she couldn�t even fit a cock in it.
�Let�s just try it, just the tip� Dad says. Holly bends over sure her dad won�t be able to fit. �I hope this doesn�t hurt� She says before her dad rams his massive cock into her tight virgin ass. She moans in pain and pleasure, shrieking. �Daddy! Oh my god! It�s so tight.� She screams. He cums inside her, filling her ass with warm sticky cum and making her orgasm from the feeling.

Scene Three:Anal Satisfaction
�I have to get to work� Dad says, but can�t leave. His naked daughter is under the table sucking off his big cock. Cory walks in and asks why he isn�t at work yet. The blowjob is taking too long he tells her. �Why don�t you fuck her in the ass� Cory suggests.
Holly is mortified that her mom is treating her like a cum dumpster. �Really mom� Holly says and bends over the table. Dad stretches out her tight little ass and fucks her. �Is that better for you daddy� Holly says, moaning and cumming. �Is that the way you want it!� she screams. Dad makes her get to the floor and take his big load all over her slutty little face. �Let me taste that cum, come on daddy give it to me. I will be a good little girl.� Holly begs him.

Scene Four: Daddy�s lit Whore
�Can I go to camp this summer?� Holly asks her mom. But her grades haven�t improved at all. �If you want to go you�re going to have to work for it� Cory tells her putting her on craigs list. �You want me to fuck for money!� Holly says in shock. Cory makes her put on a slutty little outfit before driving her to her first job.
Holly walks into a empty house and looks around for the man she�s meeting. �You little slut!� Her dad yells. He bends her over the couch and yanks her clothes off her tight little body. If she�s going to be a whore than her daddy is going to treat her like one. He fucks her ass hard, making her moan and scream around the apartment. �Oh yeah dad, fuck� Holly moans and cums as her daddy fucks her little pussy. He cums in her happy slutty mouth. �So I get to go to camp?� Holly asks with a cum smile.

File size: 2.27GB
Resolution: 1920�1080
Duration: 00:49:22
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/26f07eff0cca7/..._Goes_Anal.wmv