View Single Post
Old 27-05-2023-, 08:10   #516
Gainshade
Super Poster

Gainshade is on a distinguished road
Default The Diary of My Secret Life (1971)

The Diary of My Secret Life (1971)

Year: 1971
Director: P. Talbot Drummer
Cast: Billy Lane, William Howard, Sandy Carey, Keith Erickson, Orita De Chadwick, Nancy Martin, Henry Ferris, Eve Orlon, Jack King, Monica Wilson
Tags: feature, classic, straight, sex, all sex, boots
Description: Next is My Secret Life, a costume farce set in Victorian England. (I never realized hot pants and knee high boots were so popular back then.) We witness the erotic adventures of three cads as they get into various buck wild entanglements.Here's the lowdown: luscious lesbos ORITA De CHADWICK and NANCY MARTIN dive into each other's pools, then get skull-fucked by WILLIAM HOWARD. (They dip his pork-stick into a glass of wine, then play tug-of-war with it.) Other vignettes involve a trampy and KEITH ERICKSON getting some nookie from EVE ORLON the parlor maid. And SANDI CAREY puts on a real show as the virgin Sarah, "a good-natured, foolish, stupid, trusting creature," who goes for a ride on the purple-headed cyclops.Remember, virginity can be cured. Pledge now: give until it hurts.
Duration: 00:59:02
Format: AVI
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, ~1 801 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 820 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://filejoker.net/1q5tq3kfk993/T...ecret_Life.avi
Gainshade is online now   Reply With Quote