Very Respected

jann is on a distinguished road
Default Bucky Beaver's Stags Loops And Peeps # 017

Bucky Beaver's Stags Loops And Peeps # 017

Production Year : 60th
Genre : Classic, Erotic, Sex, Retro
Duration : 01:56:49
Studio : Something Weird Video
Description : The slumbering ' 60s blonde wakes up, smiles at me ... She's cute as a kitten! ... Feeling herself up ... Lucky hands! ... Those eyes, those breasts! I'm in love! ... Marry me! Marry me! That brunette girl in purple seems to enjoy entertaining her friend on that leopard sofa ... and a foursome with masks and feathers and such ... Kinda kinky for yours truly.A bearded guy would rather read PLAYBOY than acknowledge his wife's advances ... Not sure I blame him ... And that skinny girl's a regular contortionist ... And a sword-swallower, too ... A strawberry blonde, hiking up her red dress to show white panties, she's got my attention ....
Whoa! I want a divorce from that '60s blonde - this pretty, naughty brunette has won my heart! Watch her lose her top to reveal a red bra, and ... oh, Lordie! What a bod! ... (But the bosomy blonde, who's up next, she's very pretty, too ....)
Flaunting themselves are CHERI ROSTAND and DEBRA CHRISTIAN of The Sex Machine as well as the horny young couple from He and She ...

Video quality : DVDRip
Video format : AVI
Video codec : XviD
Audio codec : MP3

File Name: Bucky Beaver's Stags & Loops Vol 17
Format: avi
Resolution:704 X528
Duration: 01:56:49
Size: 699.7 MB

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/6d2ebfe237e7b/Bu...ops_Vol.17.avi
jann is offline   Reply With Quote