View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021-, 19:03   #2611
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default PMF-033 Smothering Pillow Talk - Melody, Sam

About video: I was gone for a few days, partying and out having a good time. I decided it was time to go home and recover, only to get there and find my room mate Sam sleeping in my bed. I was tired, still a bit drunk, and was upset now. I started yelling at Sam asking her why she was in my bed, and she was a total smart ass to me, so it was time to teach her a lesson in manners. I jumped onto the bed, then onto her pinning her down. We wrestled for a bit I got her into crossbody pins, painful headscissors, full weight facesits, and reverse facesits. I took great joy and pleasure in making her my little bedroom girl, we trash talked one another in French and English. It was fun watching her squirm and not be able to escape. I think she liked being smothered by me, I was only wearing my short mini skirt, and a tiny little thong underneath. I was getting fed up with listening to her mouth, and I just wanted to get some sleep, so, I grabbed the pillow and put it over her face as I pinned Sam down, and she made a last attempt effort to struggle, then she went limp. I put her out, and maybe next time she won’t talk so much trash and stay out of my bed.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:05:00
File Size : 78Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/24d5f449d8069/PM...elody,_Sam.mp4