View Single Post
Old 24-12-2018-, 20:39   #2
PassionatelGirla
Godfather of spymania-forum

PassionatelGirla is on a distinguished road
Default [u][b]Skip My Class, Take My Ass//Vina Sky/SD/480p[/b][/u]

Skip My Class, Take My Ass//Vina Sky/SD/480p

Genre: Brunette, Facial, Natural Tits, Teen, Asian, Straight, Petite, Step-Sister
Models: Vina Sky
Description: Usually Asian students do pretty well in school, and Vina Sky is no exception. She has a reputation for always making top grades. But today she finds herself in trouble. She decided to skip class and now she does not understand any of her homework. Lucky for her, her stepbro is a certified brainiac. He is great at math and shows her how to do the work she is getting stuck on. But before he hands over the homework, he tells Vina that she has to help him with something. He needs to get his rocks off. He wants a blowjob from her, and even though Vina pretends she is frazzled, she is ready for some play. Later on, Vina takes her stepbros phone and hides it in her panties. When it starts vibrating, she gets a little too excited. She starts rubbing it against her pussy, even though its her stepbros mom on the phone. She sucks his dick while he is on the phone with his mom. Then, he fucks her and cums inside of her, even though she told him not to! A couple hours later, she needs to go get the morning after pill, but she does not have the money. She asks her stepbro for some cash, and of course he asks for another piece of ass. He cums on her face and then gives her a ten dollar bill, which is definitely not enough for the pill. At least she can get herself a popsicle!

Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 771 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 58 min 45 s
Type: 480p

Download File
PassionatelGirla is online now   Reply With Quote