View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 16:41   #512
weedek

Default My-sex-life.com- Stairway To Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- Stairway To Blowjob

Description:
I know how much many of you love my long legs in sexy thigh high stockings. I had on a cute matching bra and panty set that matched the cute bows on my stockings. I was in the mood for some dick sucking today... I wanted to do it while I was teasing you on the stairs. I had on my huge white fuck me pumps as well... Is that making your cock hard? I took off my bra and started teasing you with my nipples.. it felt so good to pinch them and smack my ass for you... I can_t wait to tease you some more with my pussy.. let me slide these bottoms off nice and slow and give you a nice view of me bent over the stairs... how do you like that now?... I knew you were ready to stuff your cock in my mouth so I sat back on the stairs and started to work your cock with my mouth and hands... I loved sucking you making you rock hard in my mouth... let me lick your balls too.. how do you like that.. Mmm The cock ring was making your balls so tight I enjoyed sucking you deep and gagging on it... my eyes were getting wattery but it felt so good to suck you deep....I loved the tight balls so I started to suck on them and lick them more.. it felt so hot in my mouth.. I started to jerk him off faster as I couldn_t wait for him to explode all over my body... it came close for him to explode so I started to suck faster and jerk him faster.. I couldn_t wait for him to cum hard and so he was ready and he squirted all over my tits and body... it felt so good and was so hot... cum filled kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : stairway_to_blowjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 194.83 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:stairway_to_blowjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4