View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 16:50   #513
weedek

Default My-sex-life.com- Stripping Outside

My-sex-life.com- Stripping Outside

Description:
I_m outside at one of our boating hangout destinations and decided to get naked out there. Boats were going right by me on the other side of the brush line and of course once I got naked, I had to walk over there to see if I could anyone that went by in there boats. A boat went by and they were yelling out load at me. Yep, they saw me. That really turned me on. I was all set to start sucking on my mans meat loaf. He loves when I want to get naked and kinky outside. There_s that thrill inside me for that. I took turns sucking, deepthroating, and stroking his saliva filled cock as more boats went by. He really liked it, you could tell with all his moaning. He likes it when I do a combination of things to his cock constantly changing up on him. It gets him to cum faster for me. I finished him right off by jacking his cock and talking dirty to him. I told him that I wanted to squirt his load all over my chest. I_m great at aiming Slowing down and squeezing his cock to get every last pulse out of him while carefully aiming his cum were I want it. You should hear what he had to say to me. He said to me as he came, You know how to jack me so good....ug Of course I do Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : stripping_outside_blowjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 140.27 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:11:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:stripping_outside_blowjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4