View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 17:07   #514
weedek

Default My-sex-life.com- Trailblazin Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- Trailblazin Blowjob

Description:
Would you guys like to play with me in the woods? Heheheh.. I found this set that has not been put up on my site and I am sure you will enjoy it I was in walking through a park that had a bunch of woods in the background and decided to bring my picnic basket with me to make it look like I was there for a picnic... I got so many stares Was it because my shorts were up my ass? I didn_t care though.. I thought it was funny and risky at the same time. I_m strolling through and all I could hear are birds chirping.. It_s actually a very relaxing sound until the flies and mosquitos come out and try to bite your ass hahaha I was looking around to make sure that no bird watchers were strolling through or any walkerjoggers.. I have been caught outside a few times but it doesn_t stop me from doing what I was about to do. I did a little strip tease and took off my booty shorts and had a matching baby pink thong underneath and that felt really good to be up my ass all day as I walked around. I had a blanket handy in my basket so decided to put it down on the ground and play with myself butt naked I had tennis shoes on and socks and they were actually getting muddy I tried to see where I was walking but once your in the woods you will never know what you will find next. I was playing with my kitty and getting myself off and nice and wet... I know I was making my camera man hard as he sat there and watched me.. I didn_t know if anyone would be walking through the trail in the woods and would catch me butt naked masturbating and giving head to my cameraman so I decided not to take too much time as I didn_t want the state trooper to see me. I was ready for him to stick his dick in my mouth and have me suck on him until he exploaded all over my body.. Mmmmm.. I love to suck dick as you guys know.. I stuffed him deep down my throat and sucked him good. He was so horny from watching me get naked outdoors not knowing if I would get caught or not... I loved every minute of it. I started to jack him at the same time while I was sucking on him and that just made his balls tight and his sperm ready for take off I layed back on my blanket and he just poured it out if his cock all over my stomach and pussy.. it was so hot I will definately have to get some more body cum shots because I think they are so sexy. Enjoy cum lovers Kisses,Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : trailblazin_blowjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 147.46 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailblazin_blowjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4