View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 17:32   #515
weedek

Default My-sex-life.com- Up From The Beach

My-sex-life.com- Up From The Beach

Description:
I just came up from the beach.. I was laying out in my little thong bikini and just came up for a little fun. I put on my little green tube top and some full back panties for all you fullback lovers out there... I slowly took off my top and as you can see my tan lines were looking good. I layed back on the couch spreading my pussy and rubbing it up and down getting your cock nice and hard. I was in the mood for some sucking and stroking. I squated down on the floor and started sucking on his cock making it nice and hard in my mouth and I love doing that.. his cock rings were so tight against his shaft and balls it felt so good rubbing and tugging on him... I took over giving him a hot handjob.. I rubbed some oil all over him makin it nice and slippery as I pulled and tugged on him.. I love that feeling between my fingers as I stroke him good. I could tell he was getting closer to explode so I started to go a little faster pumping him really good.. he then came all over my tits and it was so fucking hot I love it when he gives me a nice cum shot all over my body... Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : up_from_the_beach_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 150.25 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:up_from_the_beach_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4