View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 19:09   #517
weedek

Default My-sex-life.com- Blue Bedroom Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- Blue Bedroom Blowjob

Description:
I snuck into the boys room with a little white tank top on and some red heels.. no panties.. I was feeling a little frisky as you might say and wanted to have a little fun.. I layed back on the bed and had a little surprise under the pillow a nice hard glass toy I started to fuck myself getting my pussy nice and wet.. it felt so fucking good.... I kept jamming myself harder and deeper until I came all over the toy.. it was very sensitive after cumming like that.. I took off my top and had him come to the end of the bed so I could do some hot dick sucking.. His cock rings were so tight and felt so good around my mouth when I started sucking him faster and harder...I kept gagging as the tip of his head kept touching the back of my throat.. Mmm I just loved wacking him fast with my long pretty in pink finger nails.. I could not wait to release all of his cum from his ball sack. I jacked him off so hard right into my mouth and it was so fucking hot.. he squirted in my hair and a ton of cum in my mouth which I swallowed Mmmm You can say I got my protein for the day Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : blue_bedroom_blowjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 165.45 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:blue_bedroom_blowjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4