View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 19:20   #518
weedek

Default My-sex-life.com- Can you Jack Off for Me

My-sex-life.com- Can you Jack Off for Me

Description:
I was out on the boat and boy was it a little rocky out there.. just floating around in the middle of the lake. I was watching Kevin lay out naked while I was enjoying my time laying out as well. One thing that I love to do is watch guys jack off. I think it so fucking sexy. I just love watching it get hard and love it more when the cum starts flying out. I took off my bikini bottom and spread my legs nice and wide. I wanted him to jack off to me while he watched me rub myself. He stood up and started jackin his dick for me. All of a sudden there was a few dragon flies that kept coming around.. You could see a couple times he was swatting them away. He came all over my pussy then a hornet showed up... LOL.. maybe the hornet was horny? I dunno but I swatted it.. the flies were even biting too oh my to do what I do outdoors sometimes takes alot of work. Hahahaha I am calling this a funny blooper video.So enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : can_you_jack_off_for_me Includes_blooper_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 104.4 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:08:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:can_you_jack_off_for_me Includes_blooper_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4