View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 21:02   #521
weedek

Default - Hooker Handjob

- Hooker Handjob

Description:
We got a call at the agency, and One of our clients wanted a girl with long hair to dress up as a hot little hooker with no panties on. I didn_t think anything about the requests he had...long hair, hooker, and no panties...sounded ok. I went over to his house in a little mini skirt with no panties on, a leopard print shirt, and high heels on. Oh, and I didn_t forget to wear my hot pink lipstick either...As soon as I got there he wanted to make sure that I wasn_t wearing any panties. We ended up in his bedroom and I gave him a little striptease show. I got onto his bed doggie style, and hiked up my mini skirt so he could see my glistening pussy really good. After a few seconds he couldn_t take it anymore and his cock got all hard watching me...he wanted me to give him a hand job. I proceded to start jacking off his cock...I used some baby oil to get it really slippery I jacked him off in so many different ways. I kinda figured out why he wanted a girl with long hair. Using my hair, lightly feathering his cock and then wrapping it around his cock, and stroking him with it. Rubbing his balls intensely, jacking his cock with one hand, then the other, then using both hands...I would really pump his cock hard. He was getting sooo horny, I could tell he was ready to cum. Just as he was shooting his first hot load, I took my long hair in my hand and put it under his flying cum. I managed to get his entire load of cum right on my hair He really liked this as he came I played with slippery cum with my fingers in my hair.
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : 474_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 128.69 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:474_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4