View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 21:10   #522
weedek

Default My-sex-life.com- Blowjob finished by handjob

My-sex-life.com- Blowjob finished by handjob

Description:
I was out on the boat having some fun in the sun earlier this summer working on my tanlines in my thong bikini and I was feeling hot and fresh for some fun. I love giving blowjobs and handjobs so I decided to do a mixture of both here. I had his cock full of cock rings in all different colors as you can see. I had him sit down and take a seat to get comfy before I got down on my knees and started to suck on his dick like it was a lollipop. Mmm it felt so good to suck on him and I could feel his balls starting to get tight and hard full of cum. I had sexy hot pink French nails and they felt good jacking his cock off with it. I started to stick his dick way back in my throat while deep throating him I started to gag a little which is normal for my reflexes J haha I started to wack him faster making his shaft harder and harder each second I had it in my mouth. You can hear how slippery his dick was from my saliva as I started to stroke him faster with my long fingers. It ended up with a bunch of spurts of cum flying out of his head and I loved every minute of it. I love to empty your balls baby do you have any to spare for me now? Lots of Kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : 691_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 114.41 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:691_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4