View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022-, 21:21   #523
weedek

Default - Lori the Pool Girl

- Lori the Pool Girl

Description:
Occasionally I clean pools in Florida for some outdoor fun. I showed up on the job here, and no one is ever home. So usually I just undress while I work. Since I like to tan nude most of the time. When I can, to avoid tan lines, I just work naked sometimes outside. I was all done cleaning the pool, and ready to go for a quick skinny dip. Well, I didnt know that someone had been watching me undress and all. When I did notice him, he really startled me He started commenting about my pussy and all. It was obvious that he developed a hard on while he was watching me clean the pool. His shorts were bulging out, and he couldnt wait to talk to me. So what the heck, I offered to suck him off. I was already naked, and I dont fuck strangers, so I glady offered to suck him off. We kinda went inside a little into his house and I dropped to my knees right in the bathroom and started sucking on his cock. He really liked me sucking on him naked. I deep throated his cock a few times to get him really going. I told him that I clean his pool every month naked He said that he would definitely be looking for me next month It didnt take him much to get him off, so I didnt mind at all. I could easily make him cum once a month Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : lori_the_pool_girl_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 107.71 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:08:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lori_the_pool_girl_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4