View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020-, 19:09   #4875
holden13
Godfather of spymania-forum

holden13 is on a distinguished road

Cory Chase - Cheating MILF Gives Her Ass To Husband Best Friend HD 2020

"I know I've already paid off Chris' debts but I was wondering if you'd want to become fuck buddies now. Towards the end, I was really starting to enjoy your big cock..." I start to tell my husband's best friend. I pull my shirt off over my head first; Then I pull my shorts down to the ground. I get on my knees and I start to suck his cock. I have been thinking about this for so long! I lie back on the bed and he starts to fuck my pussy in the missionary position. "Let me fuck you, baby!" I tell him after a few minutes. I hop on top of his cock and I ride him up and down. "You like the way I ride that cock?" I ask him. He keeps staring at my tits as I bounce up and down on his cock. I flip over in to the reverse cowgirl position and I bounce my tight, little ass up and down on his nice cock. "I want you to stick your big, hard cock in my ass next!" I exclaim. "My husband, Chris, never does that with me!" I tell him. I start to ride his cock with my ass in the cowgirl position. I hop off of him and I lick his cock clean before he shoves it back in my ass, this time in the missionary position. "I want to swallow you! I want you to cum for me!" I tell him, as I get down on my knees. His cock explodes in my mouth and I swallow it all!

Tags: Cory Chase, anal, ass to mouth, luke longly, pov sex, big boobs, taboo, milf, cum shot, cumshot, cum swallow, facial, blowjob, cheating wife

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:30
Size: 234 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3bbc4155fc2cc/ne...est_Friend.mp4