View Single Post
Old 19-02-2023-, 16:33   #27
weedek

Default Brattysis.com- My Sister And Her Friend - S6-E1

Brattysis.com- My Sister And Her Friend - S6-E1

Description:
Justin Hunt has always had the hots for his stepsister Pepper Hart. Who could blame him when the super skinny redhead is sizzling hot? When Justin gets the chance to watch and record Pepper slip her bra and thong aside to masturbate until she cums, he takes it. Pepper chases him off, but Justin knows he_ll have to spy on her again.
He gets his chance when Pepper_s friend Lexi Lore comes over for a sleepover. The perky blonde is into Justin_s advances, so when he wheedles his way into watching the movie with the girls Justin gets a hands-on exploration of Lexi_s tight ass. He whips out his dick and climbs on top of Lexi to start fucking her. They get away with it for a while, but eventually Pepper notices.
Lexi calms her friend down with a long kiss that gradually seduces Pepper into joining in. Getting Pepper to lay down, Lexi buries her face in her girlfriend_s landing strip twat while Justin fucks Lexi_s bald snatch until she_s trembling. When Justin finally gets the chance to bang his stespsister while Pepper_s mouth is busy fondling Lexi_s twat, he can_t believe his luck It gets even better when the girls work together to stroke him off into an orgasm that gives both girls a facial they can share.
Model:
Theater Mode
Studio:
Brattysis.com
Info:
File Name : brattysis_my_sister_and_her_friend_1920.mp4
File Size : 2108.29 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:My_Sister_And_Her_Friend_S6E1.rar

Download VIDEO: