View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023-, 04:39   #2111
Lodin
Super Poster

Lodin is on a distinguished road
Default Nurse Roleplay - Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls

Name: Nurse Roleplay - Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls
Year: 2023

Keywords: anal, blow, cum, teen, brunet, asian, blowjob, bed, natural tits, amateur, massage, roleplay, brunette, nurse
Cast: Anal Jesse
Description: I always fantasized about being a naughty nurse! It's such a fun and sexy idea. One day I was working at the hospital. I received a phone call from a very sick patient. He had blue balls and was in a lot of pain. I quickly rushed to his bed to provide medical assistance. There is only one cure for blue balls, the patient must ejaculate.I began treatment with a sexy blowjob, but the cum didn't come out. In nursing school, my teacher showed me how to use my asshole to massage a cock so I jumped on the bed to help the patient. I quickly inserted his cock into my ass and started to squat fuck him with long deep strokes. When a patient has blue balls it is very important to remove all the semen so I did not stop.I could his cock getting harder and harder and finally pulsing and cumming inside my ass. Slowing down a little I use my anal muscles to milk every drop of cum before his cock slides out. Now I am satisfied and can go back to my desk to wait for the next call.
Duration: 00:13:25
Filesize: 800 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~318 Kbps

https://k2s.cc/file/1e5f9ce8b253a/Nu...Blue_Balls.mp4
Lodin is online now   Reply With Quote