Default [Unity] Big Brother [v0.8.0.005] [Dark Silver]

[Unity] Big Brother [v0.8.0.005] [Dark Silver]

Game Info:
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: Dark Silver
Platform: Windows
Language : English

SO, WHAT IS «BIG BROTHER»?
It's a turn based erotic game for 18+ players. A sandbox with multiple scenario lines which are crossing with each other in some unexpected and non-trivial ways. Almost all of player's action is important and may change further doings.

All the characters are well elaborated, have their own personality, personal secrets and preferences. There will be more characters in the future.

STORY
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex's father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.

Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Open "BigBrother.exe" to start playing the game.
Size: 1.07 GB

What's new in 0.8

New Job opportunity continuation: a new movie with Max and his mom.
Max gets to punish his sisters after dinner privately. To unlock this you need to punish both sisters several times. Pr1vat3 punishments have three variations: Alice, Alice and Kate, Lisa.

Lisa will learn something about herself which will lead to special lesson with Kira and several new events. Also, you'll see some hints about possible future of relationship with Lisa.

And some other things.

TIPS AND TRICKS 0.4:
Quote:
Here are some hints about gameplay mechanics. As some of you have noticed, some aspects of the game are now easier, and some are harder.
For example, starting amount of money is increased, but cameras are less profitable now. Now you'll have to prioritize your money.

Eric throws a curve ball at you by accusing you in stealing his wallet. How much money he'll ask from you depends on the amount of cash you have. He doesn't count the money on your website, so you might want to hold on to them, so Eric won't take them away from you. Everything depends on your choice, I'm reminding you that you have six possible outcomes (including game over).

Now, about his influence and the game over. Here's how they work: if average influence is over 50% and at least three family members (mom, sisters, Kira) have over 50% level of Eric's influence then you'll see a first dialog where you'll have a chance to convince everyone in giving you another chance. So now you can lose if you don't keep track of this parameter. Here's how you decrease Eric's influence: close encounters with Kira, helping out Lisa with her homework, giving money to Alice and doing your chores around the house. And you can also give mom some money, that will help you too.

Some people have asked me why can't they access their sensual m..assage skill after reaching 100 points in body m..assage. The answer is: you unlock sensual m..assage in one of the opportunities, namely "cunning plan". After you decide to help Kate you'll start an interesting chain of events which will lead you to the room with naked mom, which is a spoiler, I guess. Anyway, keep looking.

After giving Kate some weed Alice will smoke it for a week, which will give you an access to some interesting event.

Of, and another thing: more cameras doesn't meat more money. Few of well placed cameras are more effective, because viewers aren't spread around the boring cameras without much action. Which is why it's better to look for balance between quality and quantity.

Here are some hints about gameplay mechanics. As some of you have noticed, some aspects of the game are now easier, and some are harder.
For example, starting amount of money is increased, but cameras are less profitable now. Now you'll have to prioritize your money.

Eric throws a curve ball at you by accusing you in stealing his wallet. How much money he'll ask from you depends on the amount of cash you have. He doesn't count the money on your website, so you might want to hold on to them, so Eric won't take them away from you. Everything depends on your choice, I'm reminding you that you have six possible outcomes (including game over).

Now, about his influence and the game over. Here's how they work: if average influence is over 50% and at least three family members (mom, sisters, Kira) have over 50% level of Eric's influence then you'll see a first dialog where you'll have a chance to convince everyone in giving you another chance. So now you can lose if you don't keep track of this parameter. Here's how you decrease Eric's influence: close encounters with Kira, helping out Lisa with her homework, giving money to Alice and doing your chores around the house. And you can also give mom some money, that will help you too.

Some people have asked me why can't they access their sensual m..assage skill after reaching 100 points in body m..assage. The answer is: you unlock sensual m..assage in one of the opportunities, namely "cunning plan". After you decide to help Kate you'll start an interesting chain of events which will lead you to the room with naked mom, which is a spoiler, I guess. Anyway, keep looking.

After giving Kate some weed Alice will smoke it for a week, which will give you an access to some interesting event.

Of, and another thing: more cameras doesn't meat more money. Few of well placed cameras are more effective, because viewers aren't spread around the boring cameras without much action. Which is why it's better to look for balance between quality and quantity.
DOWNLOAD FILE(S) FROM:
080005-d5588e3203AdIY.rar

Do you like the content of my contributions? Enter my Profile to find more
real20 is offline   Reply With Quote