View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021-, 20:36   #57
weedek

Default Lukehardyxxx.com- Lady Sextacy

Lukehardyxxx.com- Lady Sextacy

Description:
I was on my way to Preston to do the first Luke Hardy_s Grand Mother Fuckers with Lady Sextacy who just turned 65. Once I get inside she offers me a cup of java and looks in very decent shape with her pink body huggin outfit. When we get to her living room she takes off her mini jacket and we get more comfy. Inside her bedroom she undoes my jeans to get my snake out. We start makin out before she goes down and starts lickin my loin.

She sucks and strokes nicely before she drops her top to show off a hella good bod with nice natural handfuls. She goes back to lovin my cock while tonguing every inch of my shaft. I also shoot with my phone to get some great POV shots. I_m so impressed with this older bird that I can_t wait to feel my dick inside her. While she goes back to tasting my tool I rub her clit and can hear she_s already fully wet. When I get down for a taste I devour her tasty clam with my tongue. Me Lady then climbs on top and gives me a fuckin_ workout. I pop her twat like a fuckin jackhammer and she loves every bit.

This granny loves to fuck and rides my shit like crazy even begging me to fuck her. her juices are all over my shaft and her vag muscles grip on. I hold her bum so I can thrust inside deep and fast. She does both cowgirly poses while I jam my pole inside her sixty something snatch. She takes every bit of bang and wants even more. We then turn on the side and while in the spoon I slay her cunt with fierce strokes.

Once in doggy she rubs her clit while I show no mercy to her coochie. She needs a taste and is greedy with my cock before I go back to her snapper for more taste. I jam her in mish as she yells out in ecstasy. She grunts and groans like no granny I ever heard. This gets me soo fuckin hot cuz she wants my jizz so I blast all over her shapely abs. I_ve been a naughty boy and loved every fuckin_ minute because the older birds def know what they want. Stay tuned for the next grand mother to get fucked.
Model:
Lady Sextacy
Studio:
Lukehardyxxx.com
Info:
File Name : ladysextacygrandmotherfucker.mp4
File Size : 666.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:56

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9b28a4ebe1670