View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021-, 23:27   #58
weedek

Default Lukehardyxxx.com- Bro d Trip To Leeds To Fuck Phoenix Madina

Lukehardyxxx.com- Bro_d Trip To Leeds To Fuck Phoenix Madina

Description:
Phoenix Madina is a green haired hottie with a big appetite for cock. The tatts and her fuck me anywhere attitude add make her a slut you_ve gotta fuck many times in your life. She wastes no time goin_ after my dick. She_s a pro at strokin_ and suckin_ that she makes me wanna cum early but somewhow here I hold off. Tried to distract myself thinking about bills I gotta pay. That worked like a fuckin_ charm. She goes from suckin_ to rimmin_ as she tongues my crack while my dong comes thisclose to blastin off. I return the favor when she_s in a doggy pose on the couch. I equally dig my face in her twat and arse hole while also fingerin_ her snatch. I hit her G a couple times and that_s when she cries out the loudest to show how horny a bird she is. I give you a dynamite POV angle when she blows me and rims me to prove how hot AF this tatted nympho is. Once she climbs on top her gash is relentless on my prick. I have to taste her twat and feel her body shiver with every deep tonguing. I turn her around and tag her clit strong. I finish off with more POV action as she gets me to shoot my wad and like a good slut, happily laps it up. Phoenix is without a doubt one of my faves
Model:
Phoenix
Studio:
Lukehardyxxx.com
Info:
File Name : brod_trip_phoenix.mp4
File Size : 570.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:55

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d23dd15e1c2f5