View Single Post
Old 24-05-2023-, 23:12   #3
erogamer26
spymania Crazy

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

Rosewater Manor (Final)

Date: 10 May, 2023
Tags: 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Milf, Lesbian, Big Tits, Big Ass, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex
Censorship: None
Publisher: Daniels K
Version: Episode 1-10 Final (completed)
Language: English
Size: 1.95 GB

You are a detective investigating a missing persons case, some girls seem to have simply vanished and with the case becoming colder and no real leads it ends up in your hands. Your wits land you a solid lead and after following it you arrive at the strange Rosewater Manor. After a rocky start with the beautiful blonde Lucy Hale, you soon find most of the girls in the house but there’s a catch… They seem to believe that they are witches and that they are being haunted by a demon that wants to use them for his own gain. One of them also claims that their power comes from the erotic and that it helps them recover their magical power. After several strange things happen you start to believe them, you are all trapped in an area around the house, unable to leave but for now you are safe… Or so you think. Things soon take an even stranger turn…

Final
The final Episode is a rather short one compared to the previous ones. As I said in a previous post, I wanted to weld together both Episode 9 and Final into a single one but I didn’t have the time to add all the content so it had to be split into two releases. This Final Episode brings Lucy’s ending and the “no girl” ending, both weaved together as they are headed in the same direction. In this one you also get to find out what really happened to Eve and what all the secrecy with Ekaterina and her witch friends is about. Eve’s ending is a pretty brutal one, not for the faint hearted as it is not a happy ending.

Rosewater Manor has been a rollercoaster of a game, between the crazy story line and the weird stat system, the game is full of fun and unique characters. I will admit that I lost my way with it a little bit at some point but overall it’s a good game to play, full of intrigue and hot sexual encounters.

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/537090d1aa80c/PC...anor_Final.zip

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/8cea9df10fa58/...anor_Final.zip
erogamer26 is offline   Reply With Quote