View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019-, 20:46   #56
alexzoid
spymania Crazy

alexzoid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WomanBoy! Sensual Moms! Milf! Mature and Young!

056 Moms Casting - Sonia (49 years old)

Russian real mother in the casting. They are a little shy. Tell us about yourself, answer questions, strip, masturbate and have sex with the operator. Effect - as if you fuck this woman. The conversation is in Russian, but the operator simultaneously translated into English.

Sonia is a lovely 49 years old Russian mom. She's from Moscow, has 2 elder sons and these days works as a school math teacher. Sonia lost her virginity at 18 and been married twice. Actually her second husband was the one who showed her the pleasures of good raw fucking! She really loves sex and always hungry for fresh soaking wet cocks, that's why she came to our studio. As the money, of course

I asked Sonia to pose a little before the camera and I guess she loved that. She exposed her big beautiful tits. I love to tease big boobs like this! I love to lick them and tease them… Then I get a little down and explored her hairy pussy (she took of her panties and I filmed her wet twat from every possible angle). After all I felt it's time to put my cock into her mouth - and guess what, she gave me a really good blowjob! I couldn't stop and I started to fuck her like a beast. When I felt I've been ready to cum she sucked my cock again and I splashed my hot creamy load all over her face! That was good and I filmed it all just for you! Enjoy the Sonia's video with me!

Format:wmv
Size:122MB
Resolution:320x240
Duration:00:16:21

056 Moms Casting - Sonia (49 years old).rar
alexzoid is offline   Reply With Quote