View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021-, 18:53   #1591
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default Annellise Croft MILF Mania

About video: Rocky has big things ahead of him, namely the big boobs of Annellise Croft--extra-long, pointy nipples that could rip right through her tops. "I love showing them off! I love having my tits out in the open," Annellise says.

"Sometimes when I go out at night I don't wear a bra," said Annellise. As you might expect. A bra is a barrier to nipples in a tight, thin top. "It depends on the situation and where I'm going. If I'm going out for the night, maybe dancing, I like to dress provocatively and classy at the same time. I like to be more of an exhibitionist. I like to dance and show it all off. That's why swingers places are good for me, so I can show it all off."

She sucks Rocky's meat, making slurping, popping and aaahh sounds, licking his beef-rod while she fingers her pussy-hole. As Rocky plows into Annellise's pussy from behind, from the side, from underneath and in face-to-face fucking, she screams and moans, the dirty talk pouring out. She begs him to cum on her face and he does. What young gentleman would turn down a lady's request?
Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:22:55
File Size : 1286Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/f702b3f5f9166/An...MILF_Mania.mp4
Katrin1988 is offline   Reply With Quote