View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021-, 09:46   #1593
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default At Home With Alexsis Faye

About video: You are in the home of Alexsis Faye. Enjoy this personal guided tour that ends in her bed. She's a very hospitable girl!

Alexis, thank you for the tour of your home. It looks like a Hollywood movie set.

Alexsis: Glad you like it.

You arrange your high heels like pieces of art in a gallery. Do you also have a bra collection arranged like this?

Alexsis: Since I am obsessed with heels and bras, I have a lot of them. For the heels, I have a drawer, but my bras I keep for now in some Ikea boxes until I find the perfect place for them too.

You shoot excellent videos, and by yourself, too. Did you attend photography school?

Alexis: I wish I went to photography school. It would have been more fun than economics and accounting.

How is day-to-day life now?

Alexsis: Like everyone, stuck at home. Only going out to buy food, and even for that we need to take a paper and write where we are going and why. So much time at home, I moved the furniture from one room to the other and broke my back so I had to stay in bed for a week.

What is the first thing you are going to do when things improve?

Alexsis: First thing that I wanna do when this is over is take a trip to Bucharest and go walking in the park and then have a nice dinner on the side of the lake.

What are you doing for fun until the music festivals return?

Alexsis: Looks like all the festivals for this summer are gonna be cancelled but I haven't lost my hope for my Greece holiday in July. At least I have music at home and all my favorite DJs are making quarantine live mixes from their kitchens. So, of course, I'll start back with dancing as soon as my back lets me stand straight again. I cannot clean the house without music!
Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:29:01
File Size : 1539Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/2636c75534097/At...exsis_Faye.mp4
Katrin1988 is online now   Reply With Quote