Old 28-11-2020-, 15:14   #769
Violetta
Elite Poster

Violetta is on a distinguished road
Default Avalon - v7.8 [Lockheart]

Avalon - v7.8 [Lockheart]

Adult video game (18+)

Updated: 28-November-2020
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Multiple protagonists, Sex toys, Spanking, Romance, Fingering, Groping, Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Masturbation, Teasing
Censorship: None
Developer: Lockheart
Version: 7.8
Language: English
Size: 2.55 GB

About This Game:
"Avalon" is a third-person novel that orbits around two main characters; Avalon and Byron. When Avalon has a falling out with her mother, she moves in with her adopted Uncle Byron. As they continue to learn about each other's deep and disturbing traumas, a romance begins to blossom. They lean on each other, and their friends, as they both continue to heal.

In Avalon, you will be given the option of four paths; Dallas is Avalon's best friend and an absolute wildcard! She's tough and flirtatious. Octavia is a mysterious new friend with a cunning intellect and a goofy sense of humor. Both paths have the option to split off into either a Polygamy Route or a Monogamy Route. The choice is yours!​

Changelog - Avalon v7.8
The Final release of Act 7 is here! I appreciate everyone being patient with me while I put together this last piece of Act 7. Let's go through the additions.
There are a total of four new scenes, one for each path. And each one contains a sex scene sequence.
On the main menu is a new 'Mono' button that will allow you to watch all the mono scenes. In order to watch the Poly scenes, however, you will have to play through the Poly paths. I recommend using the Act Selector if your saves are corrupt.
Without further ado, please enjoy the completed story of Avalon!

Screen:

Avalon-v7.8-pc.rar

Avalon-v7.8-pc.rar
Violetta is offline   Reply With Quote