Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2021-, 02:37   #31
Karfera
Godfather of spymania-forum

Karfera is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Extreme female domination - Part 2

Duration: 00:15:29
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 701 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "FUCKING YOUR FACE OFF" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/03/20)
TAGS: MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, GODDESS JACEY, PUSSY LIP SMOTHER, PUSSY JUICE DRINKING, FEMALE CUM EATING, PUSSY WHIPPED, FACE FUCKED, PUSSY SLIDING, PUSSY LIP PLAY, PUSSY JUICE FEEDING, DEEP PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY DOMINATION, OWNED BY PUSSY, ASSHOLE SUCKING, WHIPPING, ASS EATING, FACEFUCKING, FACE RIDE, FACERIDE, ORAL SEX, FACE FUCKING, PUSSY SLAVE, ASS SLAVE, ASS CLEANER, PUSSY CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, FORCED ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, BDSM, DUNGEON, PUSSY CONTROL, PUSSY SMOTHERING, PUSSY TASTING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, PUSSY SUPREMACY, PUSSY SLAVE TRAINING, WOMAN ON TOP, MISTRESS ON TOP, DOMINA ON TOP, SLAVEBOY, SLAVE BOY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, BARE PUSSY, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, LOSER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ASS CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Jacey is just finishing up Her daily ass cleaning session with a slave, but what is supposed to just be cleaning has ended up making Her horny and She wants to cum on the slave's face. The slave is chained down to a bondage bench in the dungeon, with his tongue up his Goddess' big round ass when She announces this to the slave.

She rises up and turns around, so that She is sitting on the slave's chest; Her shaven pussy tantalizingly close to his nose. She spreads Her big pussy lips apart, showing him the wetness and asks him if he's ready to pleasure his Goddess. She starts playing with Her pussy, sliding a finger in and out in front of his face, the pussy juice gleaming off Her wet finger. She slowly brings the wet finger to his lips, tells him:

"...taste it, slave. You're so fucking lucky that I give you this privilege. Now I'm going to fuck your stupid face."

She slides up onto his face and spreads Her meaty lips apart, telling the slave to lick gently up and down. He sticks his tongue out and starts to run it up and down the juicy peach, licking the lips until they start to drip juice and open up naturally for easier access. She has him gently suck and lick to get Her wet enough to slide up and down on his face. She starts pushing Her pussy hard into his face, overwhelming him a bit as he struggles to keep licking and breathing. Her big thighs are on either side of his head like a vice, and he is completely helpless with his hands chained overhead.

She starts smothering him, telling him to dig in deeper to the pussy and suck and lick her to help facilitate the flood of juice that will provide the slip and slide for Her to fuck his face more effectively. After a few breathless periods that leave the slave sputtering for air, his suffering has helped to turn on Goddess Jacey enough to She tells him:

"Now I'm going to FUCK YOUR STUPID FACE. I expect you to remain completely still and to keep your tongue flat and out as far as possible, bitch."

With Her full weight on the slave's head, practically crushing him under Her sweet wet flower, She starts sliding back and forth on the slave's face. The slave's mouth and nose are completely sealed because of the pressure; She has Her full weight on his mouth, his jaw WIDE open and his tongue deep inside. Unfortunately, this also makes it impossible to breathe, which is a problem for the slave but obviously not for his Goddess. She starts riding his face so hard the table is creaking and rocking and the slave is in . She rises up enough for him to grab a couple of lungfulls of air but then plops back down onto his mouth, his jaw open again and cutting of his air but giving Her a thrill and even an orgasm or two.

After cumming, She hovers Her pussy over the slave's face, spreading the lips wide again and then plopping back down over his airways, telling him:

"YOU LIVE IN MY PUSSY! MY PUSSY OWNS YOU, AND CAN TAKE YOUR LIFE IF IT WANTS TO Now lick me deeeeeeep inside slave."

She starts bouncing up and down on the slave's face even harder, causing him to screech in pain but that just eggs Her on. The slave struggles for breathe after the first countdown...and then the second and third. Fianlly, the semi-coherent slave is left alone, as Goddess Jacey walks off to shower and leaves the slave's sticky, pussy juice covered face to marinate in his Goddess's juices.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (702.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Old 20-05-2021-, 13:26   #32
Karfera

Duration: 00:15:31
FileSize: 422 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "PUSSY FUCKFACE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/22/21)
TAGS: LATEX FETISH, LATEX DRESS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BRUNETTE, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, TOPLESS, PRINCESS JANE, MISTRESS LEDA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE FACESITTING, FACEFUCKING, FACE RIDE, FACERIDE, ORAL SEX, FACE FUCKING, PUSSY SLAVE, PUSSY CLEANER, TONGUE FUCKING, BDSM, PUSSY CONTROL, PUSSY SMOTHERING, PUSSY TASTING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, PUSSY SUPREMACY, PUSSY SLAVE TRAINING, WOMEN ON TOP, MISTRESSES ON TOP, DOMINAS ON TOP, SLAVEBOY, SLAVE BOY, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, BARE PUSSY, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESSES, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMEN, DIVINE MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, LOSER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE
DESCRIPTION: 19 Year-Old Mistress Leda and Her bestie, Princess Jane, have collared Leda's ex-boyfriend and now slave, and have him secured in bondage in the dungeon, on his back, with hands chained over his head. The twin sadists stroll in, giggling about what they have in mind. Mistress Leda is clad only in a black, open-crotched leotard, causing Her pussy lips to pout like a pair of lips waiting to be kissed. Princess Jane is in a sexy black cut-away dress that ends at about mid-ass.

They walk up to the prone slave and start to discuss him like the object he is, Mistress Leda explains:

"Welll, his dick is too small to do anything, so it will stay locked up permanently. But check this out - SLAVE, STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE - look at how long his tongue is?"

"I think it's longer than his cock!"

"Slave, keep your fucking tongue out while I sit on it"

Mistress Leda climbs onto the chest of the slave, fingering Her beautiful, wet young flower as She descends on the face of the helpless and hapless loser.

"Lick that fucking gash, you worthless pig. Stick your nose in it"

She starts to fuck his nose, a little more at a time, then tells him:

"You're just a little pussy piggy aren't you? I WANT TO HEAR YOU MAKING FUCKING PIG SOUNDS IN MY PUSSY, PUSSY PIGGY"

He starts making snorting pig sounds and the two sadists laugh at his efforts, while Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it harder and deeper into Mistress Leda's ever-wettening pussy, now starting to make slight squishing sounds as it impacts his face and his struggling, sore and swollen tongue. She then stands up straight, putting Her weight on his neck and ordering him to lick deep. He struggles to breathe and even function, with so much pressure on his neck, he makes wheezing sounds as he struggles to push his tongue deeper into Her wet folds that are now slapping and slamming into his face at a faster and faster rate. She turns around and has him lick Her from behind a while before Princess Jane takes Her turn. Mistress Leda scoots back a little way, wielding the paddle in order to supervise and punish any mistakes from the slave.

Mounting his face, She orders him to just kiss Her pussy first, as She teases him with it, pulling Her ginger-colored bush away from his thirsty tongue and lips, but then slamming it back down into his face but ordering him NOT to lick.

She finally does though, ordering him:

"Ok slave, stick out that tongue - the only part of you worth anything to anyone. And you'd BETTER make me cum, or your balls will be a different color in the morning"

Mistress Leda taps them for good measure, causing the slave to cry out in pain momentarily, and the two Dommes to laugh heartily in guilt-free enjoyment of his pain.

Princess Jane starts to fuck the slave's face harder and harder, making him start to screech in pain as Her small, sweet little pussy and ginger bush slam into his face harder and harder. The harder She slams them into the slave's face, the more She moans and finally starts to orgasm after the slave appears close to breaking.

Finally, they climb off of him and say:

"Ok slave, that's enough pussy worship for today. But we know how dehydrated you must be, would you like a drink before We leave, little piggy?

"Yes, please Mistress"

"Open your pig mouth"

She hawks a loogie and spits into his mouth, once, then twice. Mistress Leda follows suit, even taking some spit that he missed and wiping it into his open mouth, which he greedily sucks up and thanks them for as they. walk away laughing at the pathetic, former man but now slave.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (423.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 20-05-2021-, 17:18   #33
Karfera

Duration: 00:10:20
FileSize: 375 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "CUCKY CUM FART CLEANER: EAT IT ALL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/31/20)
TAGS: CUM FARTS, FART SMOTHERING, CUM FART EATING, MOUTH FARTING, CUM EATING, ANAL CREAMPIE, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, MISTRESS ALEESHA, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, CUCKOLD CREAMPIE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, FARTING, FART SMELLING, FART TASTING, MOUTH FART, FART SLAVE, ANAL SERVANT, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS EATING, FACEFUCKING, FACE RIDE, FACERIDE, FACE FUCKING, ASS SLAVE, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, FORCED ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, BDSM, DUNGEON, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, ASS SUPREMACY, ASS SLAVE TRAINING, WOMAN ON TOP, MISTRESS ON TOP, DOMINA ON TOP, SLAVEBOY, SLAVE BOY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, SERVICING MISTRESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, LOSER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ASS CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: The Infamous Mistress Aleesha has taken on a brand new cleaning slave and has him strapped down in Her dungeon for one of his first trainings. She saunters in and announces to the slave that She just got back from a hot date with a new fuckbuddy and anyone knows that Mistress Aleesha is a big anal enthusiast; that is, She really enjoys anal sex, but even more so humiliating slaves with Her IBS-based s, sharts and cum s (not necessarily in that order).

She climbs ontop of the table and straddles the hooded slave's face, telling him that being a clean up slave involves more than vacuuming the carpets:

"There's tons of cum up my ass - you know what you're gonna do with that ass?"

"No Mistress"

"Let's get this straight, your pathetic cock doesn't EVER touch my pussy or asshole because you're My slave. So you get somebody else's cum from their cock in your fucking mouth. You know what I've been doing lately? I've been ing so much-I might have forgotten to mention that I have IBS?"

She starts fingering Her asshole a little, which is dripping with a thick, whitish colored liquid. She orders the slave:

"You're so lucky slave, this has been marinating in there for a few hours, so it will be nice and tart. Get ready for it slave, open your mouth and take my cum . Here it comes!"

She blasts out a wet, nasty but has so much cum in Her ass that is becomes a frothy mess that bubbles out of Her ass like a bubble machine. Of course those bubbles are thick and heavy, laden with cum and drip straight into the mouth of the retching and gagging slave, who is to eat the disgusting payload from his owner's lower intestine and lover's cock.

"EAT IT! SUCK OUT EVERY DROP, SLAVE! EVERY FUCKING MOLECULE!"

She starts whipping the slave's cock and balls, which seems to motivate him even more, as he pushes his head further into Her big ass and his tongue deeper inside Her jizz-soaked anus.

"Tongue fuck my asshole slave, and I want to hear you swallowing and thanking me for this privilege. But first..."

She blasts another wet, foul smelling directly into the face of the slave, sitting down onto his face and smothering him with Her ass. She screeches at him to get busy smelling it and that he doesn't need any other air but Her anal emissions.

She blasts another long, wet directly into his mouth, some more cum seemingly splattering out onto his outstretched tongue. She sits down immediately to trap the smells inside so the slave may savor every last bit of Her flatulence.

She finally ends things with a last gasp, another smaller bubbly cum that must have been lodged high up in Her upper colon, finally comes out into the open mouth of the slave who sucks it all up like a hand-dipped vanilla milkshake and thanks his owner for the privilege.

She finally leaves the slave to stew in the marinade a while longer before being taken further into ass degradation by his laughing Mistress.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (375.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 20-05-2021-, 23:19   #34
Karfera

Duration: 00:10:25
FileSize: 878 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "REA - BATH TIME - REAL LIFE FOOT WORSHIP AND SERVITUDE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/28/21)
TAGS: MISTRESS REA, DROWNING FETISH, WET BODY, WET FEET, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, REAL SLAVE, LEGS FETISH, LONG LEGS, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES
DESCRIPTION: I have messages EVERY DAY from you losers, saying that you want to be my slaves. I already told many times what you have to do to have such a posibility, now you will see how I want my slave to be, showing you a part of my routine with my houseslave.

I relax on my couch and he reports that my bath is ready. I walk to take my bath while he follows me on his knees. The water temperature is perfect, so I let my slave worship my feet while I bath, I love to have both together! Of course I get a little kinky with him, having some foot fun! Finally I go out of the bath, he makes me dry with a soft towel and I wipe my feet on him, using him as a rug, until finally I go to back to my couch, feeling fresh while my slave has to clean the bath and do his other tasks. Would you dream of being in his place?

Download LINK:

Download File (879.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Last edited by Karfera; 20-05-2021- at 23:23.
Old 21-05-2021-, 01:35   #35
Karfera

Duration: 00:11:38
FileSize: 438 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "BE MY CHAIR TOO" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/25/19)
TAGS: MISTRESS STEPHIE STAAR, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, BDSM, DUNGEON, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, REDHEAD MISTRESS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MISTRESS IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, SHINY LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, LATEX FETISH, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, FACEFUCKING, FACE RIDE, FACERIDE, ORAL SEX, FACE FUCKING, PUSSY SLAVE, PUSSY CLEANER, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, PUSSY CONTROL, PUSSY TASTING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, PUSSY SUPREMACY, PUSSY SLAVE TRAINING, WOMAN ON TOP, MISTRESS ON TOP, DOMINA ON TOP, SLAVEBOY, SLAVE BOY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, BARE PUSSY, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, LOSER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE
DESCRIPTION: This one is not for the timid, as Mistress Stephie Staar really has Her slave screaming and writhing in agony, as She gives him some lessons in smothering, nipple and pussy worship. The slave is bound spread eagle on a bondage bed, as Mistress Stephie approaches him, wearing a black patent corset with a handy zipper - right over Her luscious pussy. She makes clear who's boss by taking Her stiletto heel and digging it deeply into his nipple, but the helpless slave cannot move and just screams and writhes in agony. She announces what his job will be as She gets on all fours over his face, and unzips the crotch of Her corset, revealing Her pink flower and rosebud and immediately plants them directly onto his face. She loves Her slaves while She smothers them because, She tells him "...it feels just like riding in a motorboat!", while She laughs at his suffering. Then She rises up and tells him She wants to "feel that tongue...right me a fucking message! C'mon, use that diction!". When he doesn't perform She pinches his nipples as brutally as possible with Her fingernails, slaps his tits, slaps his balls and twists his chastity, making the slave continue to scream and writhe in real agony; only to be completely smothered, over and over, by Mistress Stephie's delicious crotch. She tells him to "earn your air", by giving Her more orgasms. If he , She tells him She will just replace him with "another one". She is truly cruel and it shows in the pathetic screams of the slave, who clearly wasn't prepared for what this merciless Mistress dishes out.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (440.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 21-05-2021-, 12:47   #36
Karfera

Duration: 00:09:06
FileSize: 295 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF MY YOGA PANTS II" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/10/20)
TAGS: QUEEN CARTER, BDSM, DUNGEON, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN CHAIR, SWEATY ASS, YOGA LEGGINGS FACESITTING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA PANTS FACESITTING, LEGGINGS FETISH, MISTRESS IN LEGGINGS, DOMINA IN LEGGINGS, YOGA LEGGINGS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, SEXY OUTFIT, SEXY PANTS, TIGHT PANTS, TIGHT LEGGINGS, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BRUTAL FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, MISTRESS ON TOP, DOMINA ON TOP, GODDESS ON TOP, DOMINATRIX ON TOP, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, REVERSE FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHER
DESCRIPTION: 18 year-old Queen Carter has a breathe control session with Her pet slave today, who isn't allowed to speak, but only to bark like a puppy; once for 'yes' and twice for 'no', although it's hardly ever used if the wimp knows what's good for him. She's had a long workout and wants to cool down...where else? But on Her slave's face, and at the expense of the pathetic wimp's breath. She wants him to be able to go at least 2 minutes without breathing.

She has the slave in bondage mittens, arm and knee pads as She comes in wearing tight pink yoga pants and a crop-top T-shirt.

"Ok slave, I just got done with a long yoga workout and I need to do a cool down workout, and I'm going to use your pathetic self as my yoga mat. We're going to take this opportunity to work on your breath control. I expect you to be able to service me without stupid breathing"

"Arf!" - is the wimp's only reply (not that he has any other choice).

She has the slave lie on his back as She straddles his head, leering down at him through Her mass of multip-colored hair, She tells him:

"We're gonna start with 15 seconds under my sweaty ass and pussy. The only air you'll be able to breathe will have to go through those holes and smell everything they've produced today. It's a special treat for a stupid mutt like you"

She sits down firmly onto his face, cramming his nose into Her ass and sealing his airways. The slave makes it just fine for the 15 seconds, but She quickly amps it up to 30. She sits back down on his face, more with Her full weight. She feels him trying to move his head to the side. to sneak a breath after about 20 seconds, but SHe yanks hard on the leash, pulling his face back into Her steamy crotch. She stops counting and gets a little flustered. Taking Her time, She finally gets back to Her count, while the slave has already run out of air again.

She goes onto 40 seconds, 50 seconds, and now the slave is gasping for air and mewling, but he will be SEVERELY caned, and then put into chastity for a month if he utters a single word while in pet mode, so he doesn't dare complain.

"Ok wimp, now we're gonna go for a full minute. If you black out, that's fine, I'll just leave for a while, grab a smoothie or something and we can come back and start over from the beginning until you get it right. Sound good?"

"Arf!"

She drops back down onto the wimps face, pussy first this time so She can carefully monitor his mouth and nose for signs of cheating. She beings the countdown and at about 40 seconds he starts squirming, and by 50 seconds is bucking and quaking, trying desperately to get air, but She keeps the tension on his leash high, and holds his head in place until he lays still. When She finally gets to 60 seconds and lifts off of his face, he doesn't move and is obviously out.

"Slave? Slave? Oh well....I guess it's time for that smoothie now."

She just drops his leash and walks away, only to return later to repeat the entire exercise over again for the pathetic slave.

Download LINK:

Download File (296.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 21-05-2021-, 22:12   #37
Karfera

Duration: 00:19:55
FileSize: 1645 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ZEPHY: "SEVERE CBT AND HUMILIATION!!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/17/21)
TAGS: CBT, BALL BUSTING, BALL SLAPPING, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING POV, BALL STRETCHING, BALL PUNCHING, BALL SQUEEZING, FACEFUCKING, FACE FUCKING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MILF DOMINATION, MILF FEMDOM, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, COCK SLAPPING, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, SEX SLUT, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, COCK TEASE, FEMDOM SEX, SEX SLAVE, SEX WITH MILF, FUCKING, ZEPHIANNA, GODDESS ZEPHY, MISTRESS ZEPHY, BRUNETTE, ARROGANT GODDESS, REAL SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, WOMAN ON TOP, MISTRESS ON TOP, DOMINA ON TOP, GODDESS ON TOP, DOMINATRIX ON TOP, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, FORCED ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, RIMMING, BDSM, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, BARE ASS, BARE PUSSY, REAL SLAVE, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ORAL SERVITUDE, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, PUSSY TEASE, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: This excellent, commissioned clip focuses on ball smacking, stretching, punching and squeezing with my beautiful hands--with face sitting and oral servitude of my sweet, divine pussy. A wonderful mix of pain and pleasure, with verbal-cucky-humiliation added in...slave kisses my feet and licks my pussy while I verbally flaunt my satisfying sex life and my stud's larger manhood. My pussy, ass and smelly feet keep little loser hard, while I inflict cruelties to his plump balls with my fingers and hands. So hot; the pain makes me wet and I cum on his face multiple times while he moans in pain beneath my goddess ass!

Then end of the clip: I give a handjob until cucky loser starts to cum, then stop and ruin it by annihilating his balls--and punch him so hard in the face, I knock him out! TOTALLY conquered! I whisper in his pa(ss)ed out ear that I'm going to go fuck my stud now.

The pace is slow moving with sensual parts, followed by rapid ball busting and cruelty. Such an erotic clip!!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 22-05-2021-, 01:45   #38
Karfera

Duration: 00:08:31
FileSize: 1191 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "ASS FACE-OFF" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/02/20)
TAGS: ASS SHAKING, ASS GRINDING, ASS SLAVE, ASS CLEANER, ASS SERVANT, HUMAN TOILET PAPER, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, BDSM, DUNGEON, ASS SPREADING, DEEP ANAL TONGUE FUCKING, ASSHOLE SUCKING, GODDESS RAEVYN ROSE, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMME, ASIAN DOMINA, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN PRINCESS, SMOTHER HARNESS, FACE DEEP IN ASS, ASS IN FACE, BUTTFACE, FACE HARNESS, FACE SMOTHER, BUTT FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, RIMMING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, BARE ASS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, SERVICING MISTRESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS FETISH, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS
DESCRIPTION: Super-sexy Goddess Raevyn Rose is training Her slave to love everything that comes from Her body, and currently She is training him to love everything about Her sweet ASS. She is explaining this to the slave as he kneels at Her feet with his head on the floor. She pulls out a harness, which seals the slaves head and face directly into Her gorgeous ass and starts securing it to the unsuspecting bound slave. Once the slave is strapped in and helpless, She explains that his ass worship will no longer be confined to the fun things, like ass kissing and worshiping but he will now need to clean Her perfect ass after She has used it. As She removes Her panties and turns around, You can see the telltale signs. She tells him:

"This is not just a one time thing, slave. You're going to be eating for ... Well, for forever!"

She mocks him, commanding him to get his tongue deeply inside Her smeary brown hole. She swings Her pert little ass back and forth, but his face is completely enveloped by Her ass cheeks, and he can barely breath. If She decided it was time to begin chewing instead of licking, he would have no choice or if She decides to ...

She has some fun at the slave's expense, swinging Her ass back and forth, dancing around while he helplessly follows, his bound arms swinging around wildly, like She's cracking the whip.

When She finally releases him, his face is dirty and he bows his head in fear and shame, as She gives him "the white glove test" by wiping Her asshole with white toilet paper. Unfortunately for the brown tongued slave, he didn't get everything. He cries in frustration and fear, as She guides his head down, down, under Her feet for an upcoming discipline session.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 22-05-2021-, 13:46   #39
Karfera

Duration: 00:12:37
FileSize: 581 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "CROTCHBREATHER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/10/20)
TAGS: GODDESS JACEY, BLONDE MISTRESS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY BODYSUIT, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, CROTCH SMOTHERING, SQUASH, HUMAN FURNITURE, PUSSY CONTROL, HAIR PULLING, LABIAL SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, BREATING TORTURE, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH CONTROL, BREATH HOOLDING COUNTDOWN, PUSSY WHIPPED, FACE HUMPING, VAIGNNAL LIP SMOTHER, PUSSY SMELLING, HEAD SLAPS, CAMEL TOE, FACE FUCKED, PUSSY DOMINATION, OWNED BY PUSSY, FACEFUCKING, FACE RIDE, FACERIDE, FACE FUCKING, PUSSY SLAVE, BDSM, PUSSY SMOTHERING, PUSSY SUPREMACY, PUSSY SLAVE TRAINING, WOMAN ON TOP, MISTRESS ON TOP, DOMINA ON TOP, SLAVEBOY, SLAVE BOY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PUSSY TEASE, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Jacey is training Her human furniture to stay still while being smothered and covered with Her big, round ass and Her fat, juicy pussy. However, She doesn't allow slaves to pleasure Her, that is reserved for Her boyfriend of the month. The slave is an inanimate object; a piece of furniture, a possession to be used but something that is no more deserving of intimacy with Her than a refrigerator or a toaster. To make things worse, She is teasing the slave with Her pussy while denying him any access whatsoever. She masturbates in his face and even sticks one of Her long fingers into Her honeypot - giving the slave a taste of the heavenly nectar.

The pig slave is NOT to lick, kiss and suck on Her heavenly body, although he may be completely engulfed in the warm, musky embrace of Her pussy or the dark sweetness of Her anus. Not only that, but the slave's priority should be serving as furniture and not such trivial slave topics, such as breathing. She explains this to the pig while wearing just a leotard which She hikes up into Her pussy and ass, giving Herself a camel toe.

She is sitting on the slave's chest explaining, when She suddenly slides forward, cutting of his air. The slave panics and tries to wriggle around enough to get his nostrils clear of Her pussy, but She takes the lips of Her flower and wraps them around the slave's nostrils, effectively sealing out any chance of oxygen getting into the slave's nostrils and lungs. The slave starsts squirming around and She finally allows the pig some air after 25 seconds. She slaps him HARD and tells him he better stop wriggling around.

She smacks him in the the head again and slides over his airways again, giving him a countdown of 30, then 45 - each time doing more with Her pussy and pussy lips to ensure that there is no escape for the slave. He is a prisoner of his Godddess and Her pussy owns and dominates him. He manages to get free and sneak some air which brings cracking face slaps to the slave. She pushes his head down and further into Her crotch to ensure he can't breathe, repeatedly. Finally, She strolls out announcing She needs to prepare for his next test.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (581.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 22-05-2021-, 20:19   #40
Karfera

Duration: 00:08:50
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 979 MB, 653 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MARIAH AND NATALY - FULL WEIGHT WITH SHINY LEGGINGS USING SMOTHER BENCH" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/20/21)
TAGS: YOGA PANTS FACESITTING, SMOTHER BOX, SMOTHERBOX, FACESITTING BOX, FACESITTINGBOX, SMOTHER BENCH, BOOT FETISH, MISTRESS MARIAH, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, REDHEAD MISTRESS, GODDESS NATALYA VEGA, BLONDE MISTRESS, YOGA LEGGINGS FACESITTING, SPANDEX FETISH, YOGA PANTS, LEGGINGS FETISH, MISTRESSES IN SPANDEX LEGGINGS, DOMINAS IN SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, YOGA LEGGINGS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, SEXY SPANDEX PANTS, TIGHT SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SHINY FETISH, SEXY LEGGINGS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE FACESITTING, 4K BRAT PRINCESS 2, 4K BRATPRINCESS 2, 4K FACESITTING, 4K ASS SMOTHERING, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, 4K ASS SMOTHER, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, CAPTIVE MALE, BDSM, DEGRADATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BRUTAL FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, MISTRESSES ON TOP, DOMINAS ON TOP, GODDESSES ON TOP, DOMINATRIX ON TOP, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, REVERSE FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHER
DESCRIPTION: This smother bench was the first time being used. The girls are so excited to test it out. They make the slave weak by wearing sexy shiny leggings. And they get to smother their pathetic slave.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (979.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

Download File (652.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 22-05-2021-, 23:54   #41
Karfera

Duration: 00:11:00
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 1209 MB, 596 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AVA AND NIKA - TRAMPLE FAT SLAVE" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/18/21)
TAGS: DOUBLE TRAMPLING, BOOT TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE HEELS, STOMPING, WALK ON SLAVE, BOOT STOMPING, SHARP HEELS, EXTREME TRAMPLING, CRUEL TRAMPLING, BRUTAL STOMPING, JUMPING ON SLAVE, MOANING SLAVE, FULL WEIGHT TRAMPLING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, 4K BOOT TRAMPLING, 4K BRAT PRINCESS 2, 4K BRATPRINCESS 2, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, MISTRESS AVA, MISTRESS NIKA, FAT SLAVE, HOT BLONDES, PAIN BITCH, HARDCORE FEMDOM, HARDCORE TRAMPLING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, BLONDE MISTRESSES, BLACK BOOTS, CRUEL BLONDES, SADISTIC BLONDES, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY NYLON, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, MISTRESS IN PANTYHOSE, GODDESS IN PANTYHOSE, DOMINA IN PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BRAT GIRLS, PAIN SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME PAIN, BEAUTIFUL AND BRUTAL MISTRESSES, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, VIOLENT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, EXTREME ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Ava and Nika have this fat ugly slave that should be stomped and trampled on. He is so fat and ugly and they think its so funny to trample him and make fun of him. He has the worlds smallest dick and doesn’t deserve to even live. Their boots keep making a mess on him He keeps getting bruised and scarring. So fucking annoying.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

Download File (595.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 23-05-2021-, 02:14   #42
Karfera

Duration: 00:06:34
FileSize: 504 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "HE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A GIRLS BIKE SEAT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/21/21)
TAGS: BIG ASS, BIG BUTTS, SWEATY ASS FACESITTING, MALE MASTURBATION, MALE ORGASM, SPERM, SEMEN, REDHEAD MISTRESS, GODDESS AMELIA, EXERCISE, BARE ASS FACESITTING, NAKED ASS FACE SITTING, ASS GRINDING, ASS SPREADING, ASSHOLE SUCKING, FACE DEEP IN ASS, ASS IN FACE, RIMMING, GODDESS WORSHIP, SWEATY ASS LICKING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SWEATY FEMALE, SWEATY WOMAN, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SADISTIC REDHEAD, CUNT SMOTHERING, DEGRADATION, EXTREME FACESITTING, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SWEATY MISTRESS, SWEATY DOMINA, SWEATY GODDESS, SWEAT FETISH
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Amelia is working out indoors today on her exercise bike using her heads slave as her bike seat. That big beautiful ass of hers looks amazing and while her slave fights for air beneath her he also is eagerly licking her sweaty hole like there's no tomorrow. "You always wanted to be a girls bike seat, didn't you?" she asks him. He grunts yes although his hard dick has already given him away. As she peddles you can see the sweat really building on her body. Some super hot angles from on the ground looking up at her perfect fat ass. The pedaling really drives the full weight of her body onto the slaves face until she eventually gets up and spreads her ass and tells him to have a good look. You have a good look too!

Now she tells the slave she wants to see him get some exercise also and to rub his cock but not to forget his purpose, eating her ass. She says she wishes she could take a dump while riding and she tells him to imagine how nasty that would be. Finally she tells him she is sitting down again and will not get up again unless he shoots a load. Just as the slave is frantic for air he explodes and makes a mess everywhere. She tells him to kiss her cheeks to show his gratitude!

Download LINK:

Download File (504.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 23-05-2021-, 02:40   #43
Karfera

Duration: 00:06:38
FileSize: 405 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "IT'S HOT AND OUR PITS STINK, LICK THEM CLEAN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/22/21)
TAGS: STINKY ARMPITS, SEXY UNDERWEAR, SEXY LINGERIE, GODDESS MIA, PRINCESS LILY, SWEAT FETISH, SWEATY ARMPITS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS IN STOCKINGS, DOMINA IN STOCKINGS, GODDESS IN STOCKINGS, DOMINATRIX IN STOCKINGS, SILKY STOCKINGS, SILKY NYLON, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION POV, VERBAL DEGRADATION, SCENT WORSHIP, BDSM, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP POV, ARMPIT LICKING POV, ARMPIT DOMIANTION POV, ARMPITS SMELLING POV, ARMPITS SNIFFING POV, SMELLY ARMPITS, SMELL FETISH, ABUSED BY GIRLS POV, ABUSED MALE POV, ABUSED SLAVE POV, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE POV, SLAVE HUMILIATION POV, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: The gorgeous combo of Goddess Mia and Princess Lily would make any man weak and in this POV clip you are their pathetic slave. It's a hot day and when they smell each others armpits they realize that they are rather stinky. "This bitch can lick our armpits clean" Lily says looking at you. "He is a dirty slave after all, it's kind of his job." They raise their arms in the air and Lily says she imagines you wish you had four tongues right about now. They tell you to start in the middle so you can at least get two pits at once. "I did wear some deodorant today but you'll have to lick that up too" Lily tells you. Mia is pleased to see how enthusiastic you are and Lily says if there is any smell when you are done you will be severely whipped.

Now so you can get the other two pits, Lily lays on top of Mia so you can again lick two pits at once. "Don't you dare touch our tits though" Lily warns you. The camera moves back to show Lily's amazing ass and her pretty pink bumhole pokes out from her g-string. "No looking at my ass" she says as you again focus on their smelly armpits. Lily then tells you to give all four pits one last lick and then they are done with you. "Stinky little armpit bitch" she says. They smell each others pits again and are pleased with your effort. Lily tells you to go wait in the closet until tomorrow when they have three or four girlfriends coming over. They're bound to be sweaty too as the heat wave is expected to last for weeks.

Download LINK:

Download File (399.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 23-05-2021-, 16:01   #44
Karfera

Duration: 00:41:02
FileSize: 2974 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "VANESSA VEGA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/23/21)
TAGS: SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, TATTOOED, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, ANAL SEX, ANAL FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, FACIAL, MISTRESS VANESSA VEGA, SISSY HUSBAND, CUCKOLD HUSBAND, HUSBAND HUMILIATION, HUSBAND ABUSE, PUSSY JUICE, FEMALE SQUIRTING, SQUIRT, REAL FEMALE ORGASM, WET PUSSY, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, SISSY BOY, SISSY MALE, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, CUCKOLDING, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY, CUCKOLD COUPLE, DOMINANT WIFE
DESCRIPTION: Joel comes home very upset looking for his wife. Earlier they had gone to his mother's funeral and she just up and left. Angry and hurt he soon hears her happy voice coming in the front door with a huge stranger. As any husband should be, Joel is rightfully upset and demands to know how she could disappear on him during this most painful of weeks. Especially at his mothers funeral when all of the family and friends were around. Unfortunately for Joel, his wife immediately lets him know what she thinks of his mother and furthermore she brought home the large man to fuck her. Not only fuck her but do it right in front of him and there is not one damn thing Joel could do. Except cry. Joel likes to cry a lot as his entire life has truly gone to shit as he is abused by this wife of his constantly. She enjoys torturing the little turd and pulls out the strangers massive black mamba and starts sucking on it. One day she will figure out why she cums so much harder when her husband cries but for the meantime she just knows it feels good. His tears are the lube that wets her cunt walls. She gets her dripping wet pussy and pouting pink brownie maker pounded all over the place as her husband gets an amazing view with a cock literally inches from his mouth. What sick kind of man did his wife pick up at the bar? Why does Joel deserve this? What did he ever do in a former life to be subjected to such degradation? Who knows but unfortunately for Joel a cuck never has a good day. Squirting and writhing like a wild boar his wife flops around squirting and cumming hard off that gigantic hole blaster. Soon she gets a face full of cum and Joel is left to stare in horror.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 23-05-2021-, 20:48   #45
Karfera

Duration: 00:12:16
FileSize: 587 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "SADISTIC SPITTING HUMILIATION FEATURING MISTRESS ALEXIS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/22/21)
TAGS: EXTREME SPITTING HUMILIATION, MISTRESS ALEXIS, PINK HAIR, SPIT EATING, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, HARDCORE DEGRADATION, HARDCORE ABUSE, HARDCORE HUMILIATION, BDSM, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SALIVA, SNOT FETISH, MUCUS, PHLEGM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Alexis spitting in a container for 10 minutes. Then with the slave present she continues to fill the container up with spit, before her slave DRINKS IT ALL. After Drinking all her spit, Mistress Alexis starts to spit in her slaves mouth, before she brushes her teeth and cleans her slaves mouth with her toothpaste spit. Enjoy

Download LINK:

Download File (587.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Closed Thread