Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2021-, 19:03   #2611
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default PMF-033 Smothering Pillow Talk - Melody, Sam

About video: I was gone for a few days, partying and out having a good time. I decided it was time to go home and recover, only to get there and find my room mate Sam sleeping in my bed. I was tired, still a bit drunk, and was upset now. I started yelling at Sam asking her why she was in my bed, and she was a total smart ass to me, so it was time to teach her a lesson in manners. I jumped onto the bed, then onto her pinning her down. We wrestled for a bit I got her into crossbody pins, painful headscissors, full weight facesits, and reverse facesits. I took great joy and pleasure in making her my little bedroom girl, we trash talked one another in French and English. It was fun watching her squirm and not be able to escape. I think she liked being smothered by me, I was only wearing my short mini skirt, and a tiny little thong underneath. I was getting fed up with listening to her mouth, and I just wanted to get some sleep, so, I grabbed the pillow and put it over her face as I pinned Sam down, and she made a last attempt effort to struggle, then she went limp. I put her out, and maybe next time she won’t talk so much trash and stay out of my bed.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:05:00
File Size : 78Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/24d5f449d8069/PM...elody,_Sam.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Old 01-03-2021-, 23:54   #2612
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default PSO-21 Pussy Smother Overload - Arianne, Chadam

About video: Arianne is the queen of humiliation and she loves nothing more than to degrade her opponents. Arianne was already pinning Chadam down because he was trying to show her where to place her legs when doing a pin, but he was not making any sense to her. Arianne simply got mad and started sitting on his face. He was not expecting her to do this, and he fights to get out. It was more than obvious that no matter which was she sat, he was not going anywhere. In fact she really started to hammer down on the face sitting making him fight for air. She also verbally bashes and humiliated him through out the match. Arianne loves to make him beg for air, while she rams her pussy down onto his mouth and nose repeatedly listening to him gasp for air when he tapped. She also mounted his face in a legs spread full weight facesit, really getting his nose in deep into her pussy. Chadam was becoming exhausted from all the massive air deprivation, and Arianne was loving it. Not only was Arianne loving it, she was cruel, ignoring his taps, really bringing him to the brink of going out. There was no escaping for him, as her pussy lips even pinched off his nose over his face, blocking any chance of catching air. He tries to push her off, but Arianne stayed on top. He uses his last bit of energy to give her one last push but failed. She wiggles her pussy down hard onto his face, and when he tapped, she just looked down into his eyes and said nope. Frantically tapping and panicking chadam knew his time was done, as he finally goes out. Arianne just gets off his face, stands up and leaves him there in dreamland on the mats.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:45
File Size : 615Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c7bc0b3d314d8/CM...ne,_Chadam.mp4
Old 02-03-2021-, 10:20   #2613
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default PU-001 Pinned By Sexy Pin-Ups - Chadam, Cynara, Melody

About video: Cynara and Melody decided to go back to the 50’s Era and dress up like sexy pin up models. This clip was shot in the perfect setting for it. Chadam was dressed liked the 50’s greaser and certainly got more than he bargained for in this clip. Chadam had his back turned to the girls while they played rock paper scissor to see who went against him first. Melody won and they both pulled chadam down and Melody jumped on top. Chadam’s struggles were futile against Melody as she continually facesat him using forward, reverse and full weight sitting. Melody now tagged in Cynara so she could have some fun. She was ruthless with her wrestling, choking chadam, showing off, and scissoring him till his face went almost purple. Close to the end both girls proceeded to attack him, and literally finished him off. Neither girl shows any remorse for the damage they just caused. Now sitting pretty they posed and sat triumphantly atop chadam, gloating their victory.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:05:00
File Size : 93Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e687c6ad2b07e/CM...ra,_Melody.mp4
Old 02-03-2021-, 16:04   #2614
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default PW-21-Powerless - Chadam, Zoe

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:41
File Size : 427Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a323e6d638add/CM...hadam,_Zoe.mp4
Old 02-03-2021-, 20:21   #2615
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RC-007 The Racist Cheerleaders - Arianne, Eve

About video: Arianne rented the wrestling room for her cheerleader practice and was in the midst of doing her routine when Eve walks in. Well Arianne was not impressed and a verbal dispute ensued. Eve was not going to leave, and as the argument heated up, Arianne girl slaps Eve right across the face. Well Eve shoved Arianne back in retaliation and a fight started, literally. Once they hit the mats, Eve jumps on top, sits on Arianne’s face and says “thought your were gonna do something girl”. Mustering up her strength, Arianne tosses Eve off her, gets up and grabs Eve by the hair slamming her down. she slaps her in the face then locks on a rear naked choke saying” oh I can just put you out right now”,”what are you gonna do you dirty girl from the hood”.

Now the racial slurs between each other start coming out, as Eve starts getting angry wanting to attack Arianne. Eve manages to get behind Arianne and dish out a rear naked choke herself, ripping at her hair, while Arianne blindly tries to slap Eve. They break apart but Eve grabs Arianne by the hair and pulls her onto the mats. While sh does that, she then reaches down and clamps onto Arianne’s pussy squeezing it. Arianne screams out in pain, as Eve then mounts her face striking Arianne with some slaps to her sides and legs. Then she grabbed Arianne by the hair pulling her face into her pussy saying “come on now eat this pussy” then rides her face.The trash talking continues as the tables then turn with Arianne getting on top now riding Eve’s face talking smack to her.

Eve then bridges and it throws Arianne off her, Eve then grabs Arianne by the ankles, then jumps on her. Arianne reaches up grabbing and mauling her tits, then Eve stands up and says ” oh yeah”, then kicks Arianne right in the ribs. Now the action starts heating up, as Eve picks Arianne up off the mats holding her arms behind her, then literally whips her across the mats. As Arianne goes down Eve goes in closer then Arianne kicks Eve’s legs out from under her, having her fall flat on her face. These two dig into each other as they both slap, bite, and punch each other. The hairpulling becomes mean and as they roll and fight on the mats, they get each others hands around their throats. Arianne was on top, and added more pressure to Eve’e neck, they trash talk, then Arianne leans down and kisses Eve to humiliate her. Lifting her head back up she then spits in Eve’s face, while Eve tries to spit back. The trash talking was intense, Arianne spits on Eve again, and as she reaches back, she grabs Eve’s pussy. But then Eve lifts her head up and bites Arianne in the pussy sinking her teeth in. Eve then bites her legs, and Arianne got off to try and escape. Eve pounces into action getting behind Arianne locking on a headlock then reaches around grabbing and mauling Arianne’s tits. Arianne uses a reverse head butt catching Eve in the chin, then they both get to their feet. Now they want to fight as they ball their fists trying to hit each other.

Arianne moves in quickly and hip tosses Eve to the mats. They continue on the mats, slapping, hitting and biting each other. They both deliver more crotch and breast mauling wedgies, and Arianne finger gags Eve a few times. Both girls breathing heavily from the match, Arainne gets Eve in a reverse facesit and sits hard telling her no biting. Arianne then tries to destroy Eve’s tits squeezing and smashing them as Eve yelps out in pain. Eve slips out but Arianne was quick to recapture her locking her down sideways on the mat. She then unloads hit after hit on Eve’s head slapping her senseless. Rolling Eve onto her stomach Arianne presses the back of Eve’s head smashing her face into the mats telling her to eat it. Arianne then drags Eve to her feet saying “your fucking done”, she then lifts Eve up into a piledriver. Eve slams down hard and is out, as Arianne then says “the gym is mine, you fucking girl”, spits on Eve then walks away leaving her there. This match is action packed from start to finish with many different elements in it that is sure to please everyone!! Grab this clip, sit back and enjoy!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:50
File Size : 789Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/77c7743199fff/CP...ianne,_Eve.mp4
Old 03-03-2021-, 00:32   #2616
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RKT-7 Ravens Helpless Victim - Bella, Raven Wild

About video: CPL-RKT-7 Ravens Helpless Victim Seems like Bella is deep trouble in this clip, as Raven previously put her out, and when Bella came to, she was tied up, feet and hands. Now Raven has free reign to do what ever she pleases with Bella. Raven walks into the room shoves Bella around with her feet and Bella asks “did you tie me up?” Raven responds by saying yes as she jumps on top telling Bella that she has been bad and she is a girl. Then Raven slides up and facesits Bella, verbally bashing her while smothering her. Raven is a dominatrix that exudes sheer power and dominance over her smaller foe. With Bella’s hands and feet bound, there is nothing she can do. Raven continually lifts up and down barely giving a breath to Bella. The camera looks over Raven’s shoulders as Raven commands Bella to open her eyes and look at her while she is sitting on her face. Raven gets absolute pleasure from dominating Bella and uses hand over mouth, and reverse facesits. Raven keeps telling Bella stop being a pussy and just take it, as Bella was desperately running out of air. Bella even says to Raven that she can escape, and that just angered Raven. As Bella tries to turn her head to the side, Raven grabs a fist full of Bella’s hair and pulls her face deep into her crotch as Bella lets of loud, yet muffled moans of pain. Bella moans and yelps in pain, trying to catch her vreath, as Raven stands up, slaps her in the face walking away saying “your worthless to me Bella”. Raven walks out of the room leaving Bella in a heaping mess.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:37
File Size : 460Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6b0ee01f1b52f/CP...Raven_Wild.mp4
Old 03-03-2021-, 09:53   #2617
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RNV-02 Aubreys Newest Victim - Aubrey, Chris

About video: CMX-RNV-02 Aubreys Newest Victim So Chris thought he had what it took to go one on one against Aubrey. Well he was wrong, Aubrey is ruthless when it comes to her victims, especially guys. She will inflict pain any way she can, and will love every second of doing so. Chris was slightly intimidated as they began and he actually stepped back on the count of 3. Aubrey struggled a bit as Chris stands much taller than her, so she simply got him into a reverse headlock, and spun him around rapidly slamming him to the mats. Chris lands with a thud, as Aubrey gets him into that made Chris scream. she literally hovers over him face to face as she stretches his legs out with Chris screaming in agony, she laughs in his face each time she does it. Aubrey launches herself straight into a tight schoolgirl pin, ramming her crotch down into Chris’s throat making it near impossible for him to breathe. Aubrey decided she wanted to punish him in reverse, spins around, but Chris fights back. As Aubrey is thrown off balance, she latches her legs around his ribs in an unforgiving and extreme body scissor. Chris yells out in pain, then Aubrey switches to her other side and squeezes around his rib cage again. With Chris being distracted from that horrendous body scissor, Aubrey manhandles him until she gets him pinned in a reverse. Aubrey then pushes her ass down into his throat and chin, driving all her weight into his face causing Chris to tap multiple times. She then uses facesits, and her infamous reverse fig four smother to really bring on the pain. Chris was suffering at the hands of his young mercenary. He manages to fight back but Aubrey proved to be too strong and skilled for him as he is constantly tossed to the mats. Throughout the video she manhandles him, jumps on him, trash talks and much more. She uses a breast smother that makes Chris squeal out in pain. She pins his arms high above his head and facesits him. Chris tries to push her off, but Aubrey slams his arms back to the mat and rams her crotch into his face crushing it. She scores two taps with a matchbook pin, and dishes out more facesitting before switching into reverse. Aubrey gets in a few reverse facesits before locking his head in her seated reverse scissor smother combo. Chris is in near panic mode now trying to escape. Aubrey continues to hammer down with reverse facesits, then jumps back into forward. She mauls his face, then in an instant has him in another grpevine. This grpevine actually damages Chris as he let out a hurling scream, Aubrey laughed but didn’t care. She slams her tits down into his face smothering him again before mounting him in a tight schoolgirl pin. She works his skinny little arms over by grinding her shins down into them, pulling up on his arms. Chris was done, and in some of the shots you can see that she cut his eye open. Aubrey just toys with him until the very end where she just facesits him into literal submission, trash talking him. She poses victoriously over him yelling Aubrey won flexing her chiseled arms muscles for the world to see. Chris was left tattered and beaten on the mats beneath her.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:17
File Size : 523Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e40ac643dd113/CM...rey,_Chris.mp4
Old 03-03-2021-, 15:22   #2618
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RSC-05 Smothering Her Roommate - Bella, Raven Wild

About video: CPL-RSC-05 Smothering Her Roommate Raven was sick and tired of coming home to her sloppy unsanitary roommate, Bella. She is lazy and useless as a room mate, and Raven has had enough of her. Raven enters the pool room to find Bella just lounging around in the steam room quickly rinsing off before she was going to go swimming. As raven is approaching her, she picks up some of Bella’s towels left all over the place, and whips them at her while she was in the steam room. From there Raven and Bella exchange words before Raven tosses her sorry ass to the floor, and begins a tirade of smothering facesits on her. Bella’s pleases go unanswered as Raven shuts her up by using forward and reverse facesits, and to take it a few steps further, Raven was getting off on her face as well. Bella could do absolutely nothing being trapped under her much stronger and dominant roommate, Raven. Throughout the whole time Bella was getting smothered, Raven also subjected her to verbal humiliation, degrading her. When all was said and done, Raven was finished teaching Bella a lesson, and got up to walk away. Bella then tried to confront her from behind, but Raven turns around, and with one big shove, she sends Bella flying backwards into the pool. Looks like Raven finished off one wet little puppy as she walked away.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:53
File Size : 544Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f052b428dabce/CP...Raven_Wild.mp4
Old 03-03-2021-, 19:14   #2619
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RSJ-10 Ravens Denim Desires - Chadam, Raven Wild

About video: CMX-RSJ-10 Ravens Denim Desires Raven has become one of the fan favorites, shes sexy, dominant and loves to get off by delivering great punishment. In this wild clip, Raven takes control from the very start, she trash talks chadam even before they start. Raven is fast on the take down then straight into a facesit, all the while smack talking. She delivers loads of forward facesits, belittling and dominating him. Her mouth is non stop, not only is she depriving him of air, she is psychologically bashing him verbally. Raven switches to a side headscissor gripping his head tightly between her thighs, going from straight leg to figure fours. She turns him onto his back and goes for some good reverse facesitting making sure to smash his nose deep into her ass. As per Raven’s domination she is getting heavily turned on beating chadam into sheer submission with facesitting, full weight facesits, scissor and more. She constantly calls him a pussy ass girl, she squeezes his nipples causing him to yell into her ass and crotch, making Raven even more sexually turned on. After one of her reverse facesits she even stands on top of him backwards digging her heels into his neck, she then turns around ramming her foot down into his throat and does a solid hand over mouth smother. She bounces on his chest in full weight, the proceeds to dish out even more pleasuring forward facesitting. Raven applies even more scissors, and forward and reverse facesits, all the while chopping away at his manhood verbally. She pinches his nipples to make him scream into her crotch, delivers neck crushing reverse straight leg scissors as well. Raven finishes him off with climatic nipple twisting and facesitting, before he is in a great deal of pain and gives up to his tough dominatrix. One hell of an epic performance yet again from the stunningly sexy Raven.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:45
File Size : 502Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/17a2f507a1505/CM...Raven_Wild.mp4
Old 03-03-2021-, 23:30   #2620
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RTL-99 Face Riding Delight - Chadam, Raven Wild - January 29, 2021

About video: CMX-RTL-99 Face Riding Delight- The sexy sultry Raven hits the mats again doing what she does best, dominate her male slave. Chadam finds out quickly how powerful this goddess is he is thrown to the mats and used as her personal pleasure toy. Raven commands him to scream into her pussy, twisting his nipples to make sure he really screams loud. She also bounces, grinds, and smashes his face with her ass multiple times loving every second of it.

You can see Raven slowly getting turned on, trying to absorb as much pleasure from his face as possible. She uses forward and reverse deep facesits, full weight and more. She pulls his face into her pussy feeling his nose buried deep within it, gaining pure joy and pleasure. Raven is an alpha female, and her dominance in this clip really shines through. While she sits on his face in reverse she makes him squeeze her ass cheeks hard, as you can hear her getting off on it.

Raven is a sexually charged goddess who took complete control of her male slave in this clip, and for her it was simple sexual pleasure, making sure her slave did everything she told him to. raven leaves this clip feeling more than satisfied, having achieved sheer orgasm. This girl truly lives up to her name, Raven is definitely Wild

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:10
File Size : 517Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a3c4cf710b348/CM...y_29,_2021.mp4
Old 04-03-2021-, 10:07   #2621
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RTU-32 Tied And Defeated - Cynara, Feebee

About video: CPL-RTU-32 Tied And Defeated Cynara meets her petite blonde nemesis Feebbe on the mats once again. Now Feebee is small, but she has actually defeated Cynara in the past and wants her chance to shine again. Cynara will never forget that Feebee beat her, and will no doubt be taking her revenge on her. Well It looked as though Feebee will not stand any sort of chance at all as Cynara immediately rips into the smaller girl. Feebee gets overwhelmed and taken over by Cynara. She uses facesitting, excruciating body scissors, full weight facesits and seated chokes. Cynara uses her weight to her advantage keeping Feebee pinned to the mats, using breast smothers, and headscissors. Feebee was caught off guard when Cynara face sat her, and tied her wrists together. Now Feebee had no chance on fighting back, and was subjected to more face sitting, smothering and scissors. Cynara finally got her break on giving her smaller opponent some good old fashion humiliation and punishment and made sure Feebee was thoroughly defeated, as she verbally submits to the amazon.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:32
File Size : 604Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/afcd7ee95c648/CP...ra,_Feebee.mp4
Old 04-03-2021-, 16:07   #2622
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default RVA-8 The 3 Tap Challenge - Arianne, Chris

About video: CMX-RVA-8 The 3 Tap Challenge Watch Chris take on Arianne in a 3 tap challenge match. Rules were simple, each person had to make the other tap 3 consecutive times in any hold then set up to restart again. Now Chris is taller than Arianne, but she has much more skill and power than he does. This match gets fast paced quickly, as Chris does what he can to defend himself against Arianne. He finds himself trapped in multiple headscissors, reverse, forward, standing one and more. But Chris was not going down without a fight and manages to toss Arianne around. Chris gets on top of Arianne and even goes for a facesit submission, but was too slow on the draw, and Arianne finds her escape and counters the hold. Arianne whips Chris to the mats, time after time, and facesits him draining him. Her head scissors inflicted alot of damage on him, dazing and really slowing him down. Unfortunately for Chris he does not come out a winner, but he certainly went down fighting, so we give him props for that. Even though in the back of his mind, he knew Arianne was going to deliver an ass kicking. That is exactly what she did, as she poses over his beaten body, knowing victory was easily hers after finishing him off in a facesit.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:16
File Size : 449Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1badc409d5bf9/CM...nne,_Chris.mp4
Old 04-03-2021-, 19:35   #2623
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default SAV-065 -Bella The Brute Catfight - Bella, Paige

About video: This clip was filmed when Paige was still around. Bella and Paige have had their differences on the mats, but in this match, it all spills over into animosity and straight up brutality. Bella seemingly was having a bad day, having to come wrestle was her outlet for venting her frustrations, taking it all out on Paige. The match starts out with them standing and as they lock up for position both girls go crashing hard to the mats. The intensity just grows from here on out. Paige tries to secure her spot on top, but could not hold it, and locks on a bodyscissor instead. As Paige squeezes as hard as she could, Bella would not tap out at all, being stubborn and fighting through the pain. Bella quickly reverse the role, gets behind Paige climbs on her shoulders and pulls her hair viciously. Falling back Bella locks on her own body scissors, that has Paige yelping in pain, tapping. then the slaps and wedgies come out, Bella reaching down yanking up on Paige’s shorts. Paige does the same thing saying “two can play at that game” and as she yanks on Bella’s shorts, Bella tries to rip Paige’s top off. With the action clearly heating up, Bella steps it up a few notches on Paige and begins to dominate her. With facesits, slapping, hair pulling and more, visible signs of fatigue are starting to show on Paige. We have never seen Bella this aggressive especially in fem fem matches. Bella practically violates Paige grabbing her crotch, and squeezing her tits making Paige even more upset and feisty. Even with Paige trying to step it up, Bella continues to control Paige, and even if Paige gets on top, her moment was very short lived. Paige even became too cocky as she gets Bella in a rear naked choke, thinking she had Bella right where she wanted her. The verbal bashing and taunting also came into play. The slapping becomes more intense, their bodies starting to get beat red from the hits. With every wedgie, facesit, or slap Paige just becomes more and more enraged doing what she could to defend herself from Bella. With slaps echoing through the room, hair being aggressively pulled, and Paige becoming Bella’s little rag doll, she had no steam left in her to fight. both girls are drenched with sweat, and Bella locks Paige into a brutal headscissor and won’t let go. Paige went into panic mode, drooled, and even went out for a few seconds from the pressure alone. Paige summons all of her last found energy in her body to escape, and only manages to flip over, Bella’s legs still wrapped around her head. Paige yet again on the verge of going out, is barely able to verbally submit that she quits, wondering what the hell just happened to her. Bella was one mean lean ass kicking machine here. This match has near non stop action from start to finish, with lots of humiliating elements that will sure leave you wanting to see more.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:21:01
File Size : 770Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e4c6332d4fcce/SA...lla,_Paige.mp4
Old 04-03-2021-, 23:23   #2624
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default SBB-9 Sarahs New Smother Seat - Sam, Sarah Brooke

About video: Sam was just relaxing in the hotel between shoots then Sarah walks in. Dressed in a sexy black leather thong and top, she taunts Sam saying she will give her $100 if she would just let her sit all over her face. Sam said sure, but asked “your going to give me air when I want it right”? Sarah looks at her with an evil grin and says “of course, sure I will”. Since Sam was already on the couch just reading, Sarah steps over her and immediately sits in reverse. It was all joy for Sara as she gets nice and comfortable on Sam’s face. She spends lots of time keeping Sam’s face buried in her ass, sometimes teasing and verbally humiliating her. Sarah turns around in forward, looking down at Sam while she buries her face in her thong clad pussy now. Sarah was taking great delight in using Sam’s face as her new found seat. when Sam lightly tapped for air, Sarah would sexily raise herself up, then slowly back down onto Sam’s face. It was almost as if Sarah was flirting with her. Sarah proceeded to sit side saddle for a bit just to change things up. Now Sarah changes her position on her seat again and goes into forward. She could tell that Sam was becoming tired and wore out from the air deprivation, but Sarah had another idea. when Sam was tapping, Sarah waited just a few extra seconds then lifted. Sam calls her a cheater and gets upset as she catches her breath. Sarah lowers herself down again for the last time, and when Sam tapped Sarah stayed on her face. Sam goes into slight panic mode, tapping waiting for Sarah to get off. Instead, Sam ended up just getting KO’d under her. Sarah looked down, seeing Sam was out, crawls on her in reverse leans over and picks up the money. she waved it in Sam’s face, saying “oh by the way, I’m gonna take this back now”. Sarah just looks up gets off Sam, says something to her then walks out of the room. Looks like Sarah got a 2 for 1 deal in this clip, maybe next time Sam.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:18
File Size : 450Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/435d07084a00a/CP...rah_Brooke.mp4
Old 05-03-2021-, 10:42   #2625
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default SCV-09 Skylars Surprise smother KO - Chadam, Skylar Rene

About video: Chadam was waiting on the bed for Skylar to arrive to start filming. Well to his surprise she was all ready dressed and ready to go and runs into the bedroom jumping on him. Catching him totally off guard, Chadam reacted by saying ” what the fuck”, as Skylar said “I wanted to surprise you” slamming her ass down onto his face burying it deep in her ass cheeks. Wiggling and squirming about, Skylar makes herself comfortable on his face shaking her ass cheeks forcing his face deeper and deeper. Enjoying herself in reverse, Skylar decided to turn around now into forward. She then facesits him making herself comfortable once again on his face. She starts to slowly bounce up and down smiling and laughing as she humiliates chadam. Skylar constantly rubbed herself all over his face loving that he is suffering beneath her. For the remainder of the clip, Skylar just dominated chadam with forward and reverse facesitting, using his face as her new pleasure toy. He was becoming exhausted and very winded from the deep facesitting her was enduring. Skylar was in a forward facesit, and having enough of her seat, she places her arms on her head all relaxed, chadam pinned below her. She looks down into his eyes as he frantically taps for air, but she stayed on his face until his taps were no more. Skylar brightly smiles, gives a small victory flex and slowly crawls off his face and off the bed. Chadam was now left alone when he came to, wondering what had just happened. Sexy Skylar is a goddess of facesitting and this clip proves it.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:50
File Size : 396Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f167c77b55b2d/CM...kylar_Rene.mp4
Closed Thread