Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 02-05-2020-, 13:16   #1
newageofx
Godfather of spymania-forum

newageofx is on a distinguished road
Arrow Males Under The Heel

Peghim - Estella Bathory - Pegging 2

Estella Bathory loves sloppy sex. Lube all over, feet in her mouth and a hand in his body. She uses her strapon to fuck and gape Michael’s butthole becuase she loves it so dang much. A meetup in The Hard Rock Hotel was captured by Siouxsie Q, Michael’s real life partner and favorite piggy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pegging, Estella Bathory, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anal Fisting, Fists, Fishnets, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_Estella_Bathory_012420__1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:34:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_Estella_Bathory_012420__1080p.mp4
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020-, 18:10   #2
newageofx

Default Female Worship - Andre Shakti - Good Boy, Come On In - Puss...

Female Worship - Andre Shakti - Good Boy, Come On In - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Female Worship, Andre Shakti, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:Female Worship - Good Boy, Come On In.mp4
File Size: 189 MB
Duration: 00:04:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5597 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - Good Boy, Come On In.mp4
Old 02-05-2020-, 21:10   #3
newageofx

Default Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Versatility ...

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Versatility - Complete Film - Caning

Being versatile is a quality which most Mistresses look for in a potential slave. to me this means them taking almost anything and everything I want to throw at them, including some of the most excruciating activities, not least of which is the art of bastinado! This slave had never received it before, so it was a pleasure introducing him to extreme suffering!

File name:versatility.mp4
File Size: 497 MB
Resolution: x
Duration:
Video: AVC, x, 25.000 FPS, 6982 kb/s

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Divine Mistress Heather, Femme Fatale Films, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Foot Torture, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress, Heather, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bastinado, Boots, Leather

D O W N L O A D:

versatility.mp4
Old 03-05-2020-, 00:10   #4
newageofx

Default Goddess Valora - Sissy Maid Gagged And Humbled - Female Dom...

Goddess Valora - Sissy Maid Gagged And Humbled - Female Domination

Daily humiliation training is part of being a sissy maid in My service. This one is no different. Her curtsy is terrible and her all around demeanor is poor. It's time My sissy maid learn that posture is a right and to have that ability taken away is painful.

I shove her useless balls into a humbler. I have her stand and try to curtsy again. She finds that this is far more difficult. While I have My sissy slut like this, I feel it's a perfect opportunity and train her mouth for taking cock. I get my knuckle dildo and start shoving it down her throat. I grab her head and hold it still as I ram that cock in and out, forcing her to gag and cry. I force feed this bitch her tears and spit on her face and put that mouth back to work.

This is the destiny of a sissy slut in My service.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Valora, Valora, Goddess, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Sissy Maid, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Feminization, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Ball Abuse, Fem Dom

File name:sissymaidgaggedandhumbled.mp4
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3931 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sissymaidgaggedandhumbled.mp4
Old 03-05-2020-, 03:10   #5
newageofx

Default Milking Table - I Grapefruit His Dick and Eat it for a Snac...

Milking Table - I Grapefruit His Dick and Eat it for a Snack - Handjob

Mandy uses a cut grapefruit to jerks her lover off, then she removes the grapefruit and uses her hand, then she jerks him off to completion until he cums on her grapefruit, and she eats cum covered grapefruit.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation,, Food Fetish, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Young Mistress, Teen

File name:Milking_Table_-_I_Grapefruit_His_Dick_and_Eat_it_for_a_Snack.mp4
File Size: 131 MB
Duration: 00:10:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1669 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Milking_Table_-_I_Grapefruit_His_Dick_and_Eat_it_for_a_Snack.mp4
Old 03-05-2020-, 06:10   #6
newageofx

Default Miss Kaycarlisle - Brutal Wrapped Breathplay And Facesittin...

Miss Kaycarlisle - Brutal Wrapped Breathplay And Facesitting (1080 HD) - Smother

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Kaycarlisle, Kaycarlisle, Mistress, Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Hard, Brutal, Breathplay

File name:Miss_Kaycarlisle_-_Brutal_Wrapped_Breathplay_And_Facesitting__1080_H D_.mp4
File Size: 786 MB
Duration: 00:08:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Kaycarlisle_-_Brutal_Wrapped_Breathplay_And_Facesitting__1080_H D_.mp4
Old 03-05-2020-, 09:10   #7
newageofx

Default Peghim - Nickey Huntsman - Pegging

Peghim - Nickey Huntsman - Pegging

Nickey Huntsman brought her A game when she came to play with Michael's butthole. Check her out in the Fantasies Fabricated harness with the XL Mr. Hankeys Seahorse toy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, XXL Strap-On, Nickey Huntsman, Anal Fisting, Fists, Stroking, Jerk Off, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Huge Dildo, Big Strapon, Monster Dildo, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_012020_nicky_huntsman__1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:28:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_012020_nicky_huntsman__1080p.mp4
Old 03-05-2020-, 11:08   #8
newageofx

Default Phantoms Ballbusting Pleasures - Vlog #3 Bad boy Ball kicki...

Phantoms Ballbusting Pleasures - Vlog #3 Bad boy Ball kicking side angle - Ball Abuse

Our third installment of my vlog series. Bad boy ball kicking. I lay him down to give him a nice view and myself an open approach to his tender balls. I wind up and go to town on his balls teasing him the whole time. After a bit I get him in the kneeling position and make him take more punishment all for the chance to earn the right to possibly cum later tonight.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Phantoms_Ballbusting_Pleasures_-_Vlog__3_Bad_boy_Ball_kicking_side_angle.mp4
File Size: 294 MB
Duration: 00:07:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5288 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Phantoms_Ballbusting_Pleasures_-_Vlog__3_Bad_boy_Ball_kicking_side_angle.mp4
Old 03-05-2020-, 18:10   #9
newageofx

Default Sado-Ladies - Faceslapping Fun - Mistress Madita, Mistress ...

Sado-Ladies - Faceslapping Fun - Mistress Madita, Mistress Cloe - Humiliation

Time for some fun for the ladies today. 2 Slaves are bound with their rears together in the hall, naked of course. Mistress Madita pain at the left and Mistress Cloe at the right.

The fun will be that the ladies taking turn faceslapping the idiots as they have to turn around all the time. Its quite humiliating for the two slaves and painful also. They cannot move very well with their rears together and have to coordinate themselves not to fall down, but the cruel ladies dont care. They have fun over fun with these slaves as they smash their faces over and over and over again. Also they have to change directions, move faster and so on, because the game is boring for the ladies. So they untie the slaves and play another game. Now the ladies stands in the doors and play some slapping tennis with the slaves who have to run to one lady and then to the other for getting a sharp slap. The ultimate humiliation is as the slaves are ordered to spring like bunnies while changing position for recieving their slaps! Unusual femdom clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Humiliation, Degradation, Face Slapping, 2 Doms, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Mistress Madita, Mistress Cloe

File name:Sado-Ladies_-_Faceslapping_Fun.mp4
File Size: 143 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3081 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sado-Ladies_-_Faceslapping_Fun.mp4
Old 03-05-2020-, 21:10   #10
newageofx

Default Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Ariel - Handjob behind ...

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Ariel - Handjob behind bars (1080 HD) - Forced Orgasm

The slave is behind bars, wearing a prisoner outfit, he deserves it, he surely did something awful. Mistress Ariel knew about this and she was waiting all day to sneak into the room and seduce him through the bars. When she finally has the opportunity, she handcuffs him to the bars, pulls down his pants and she does whatever the fuck she wants to with him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Mistress Ariel, Ariel, Mistress, Handjob, Blonde, Blond Hair, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjob_-_Ariel___Handjob_behind_bars__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 940 MB
Duration: 00:16:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7823 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjob_-_Ariel___Handjob_behind_bars__1080_HD_.mp4
Old 04-05-2020-, 00:10   #11
newageofx

Default DominaM - Belgian Cock Sucker - Domina Ms Slave Training - ...

DominaM - Belgian Cock Sucker - Domina Ms Slave Training - Dildo Sucking

While visiting the famous Antwerp Fetish Cafe, I found a hungry mouth, ready for my big, mistress-cock. I tie him to the bench so I can focus directly at that objectified mouth and thrust into it gleefully.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DominaM, Latex, Rubber, Dungeon, Strapon Worship, Dildo Sucking, Oral Servitude, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strap on, Strapon, Objectified, Blonde, Blond Hair, Degradation, Boots, Laughing, Humiliation, Antwerp, Belgium, Fetish Cafe

File name:DominaM_-_Belgian_Cock_Sucker_-_Domina_Ms_Slave_Training.mp4
File Size: 752 MB
Duration: 00:11:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9092 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DominaM_-_Belgian_Cock_Sucker_-_Domina_Ms_Slave_Training.mp4
Old 04-05-2020-, 03:10   #12
newageofx

Default Goddess Valora - Electric CBT Punishment - Female Domination

Goddess Valora - Electric CBT Punishment - Female Domination

My slave looks stupid in his chastity device that I assigned him to be locked inside of. Whenever he gets too excited, the device almost pops off. A big dick on a slave is such a waste so I'm going to put it to good use by electrocuting it. Maybe he can get that right since he fucked up chastity.

I pop this little slut out of the ridiculous looking cock cage and strap on the electrodes, one on the cock and one on the balls. He's never experienced electro play before, so needless to say he was quite shocked by the sensation! I laugh at My cock pet twitches and writhes in pain for Me. mmmm nothing turns Me on like suffering slaves. Cum witness My slave's electric CBT dance of pain!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Valora, Valora, Goddess, CBT, Electric Play, Boots, High Heels, Electric, Fem Dom, Sub Training, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Submissive Training, Slave Training

File name:electriccbtpunishment.mp4
File Size: 273 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3928 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

electriccbtpunishment.mp4
Old 04-05-2020-, 06:10   #13
newageofx

Default The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya - Welcome ...

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya - Welcome Home To The New Mean Girl Manor (1080 HD)

Omg I am soooooo excited to check out the brand new Mean Girl Manor! I am also moving in today!

I can't wait to be living in this manor. We have a pool, a casita, it's huge.. This is going to be so much fun!!!

When I arrived at the new manor with Platinum she could not wait to show me my brand new home. As soon as I walked in the door it was sooooo much more inviting and felt like home to me!!! Platinum was so right, she knows my taste. This is like my dream home!

As Goddess Platinum was giving me the tour we obviously had to check on a few of our live in slaves. First slave was in the office supposedly editing. seemed like it was slacking if you ask me. We fixed that! LOL!

Second one we came across was that grandpa old freak. It was supposed to be cleaning the bathroom, but it looked worse than before. We also had to show this sack of wrinkles what's up. Then we told it it has 10 minutes to get it spotless.

After this Platinum showed me the rest of the house, just her and I.

$$$ Goddess Draya $$$

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Draya, Goddess Platinum, Housecleaning, House Cleaning, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Sub Training, Goddess Worship, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Young Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The Mean Girls - Welcome Home To The New Mean Girl Manor (1080 HD).mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:12:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Welcome Home To The New Mean Girl Manor (1080 HD).mp4
Old 04-05-2020-, 09:10   #14
newageofx

Default The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy - Turkey ...

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy - Turkey Hunt (4K) - Public Humiliation

It's Thanksgiving!!!! You know what that means Right? We need a big fat turkey for our Mean Girl Thanksgiving celebration!!!

I had everything all planned out so I could surprise Mistress Dandy, (one of our newest Mean Girls,) with an exciting day she would never forget. I made one of my slaves take me to the sporting good store where I picked out the best paintball guunn and then I made it purchase it for us. When I met Miss Dandy over at the desert compound she had no idea what I had in store for her. LOL!

I was so excited to tell Miss Dandy About our pre Thanksgiving plans that I could hardly contain myself.

Once Miss Dandy arrived we were hanging out on the couch and I was trying to act like nothing was up. Hahaha! It is hard for me to pretend anything. Once she asked about my Thanksgiving plans I had to tell her...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Outdoors, Public Humiliation, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Sub Training, Fem Dom, Humiliation, Degradation, The Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy - Turkey Hunt (4K).mp4
File Size: 2.67 GB
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:11:53
Video: AVC, 2720x, 59.940 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy - Turkey Hunt (4K).mp4
Old 04-05-2020-, 10:56   #15
newageofx

Default Vicious Femdom Empire - Puppy Boot Chow - Bunny Colby - Hum...

Vicious Femdom Empire - Puppy Boot Chow - Bunny Colby - Human Pet

Ohhh no!! Mistress Bunny Colby has stepped in a nasty bowl of puppy chow and now her obedient pet has to lick it all up. She lubes up a big, fat puppy tail so it fits right inside her good boy's hole making him wag it just for her. Now he is transformed into a proper puppy to spin shine her boots back to cleanliness. Mistress Bunny takes great pride in keeping her leather boots always looking beautiful and makes sure her boy's job isn't done until he can see his reflection in them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bunny Colby, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, High Heels, Femdom Empire, Humiliation, Degradation, Pet Play, Human Pet, Puppy Play

File name:BunnyBootWorship.mp4
File Size: 967 MB
Duration: 00:13:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BunnyBootWorship.mp4

Tags
heel , males