Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2020-, 18:31   #1546
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default 9492 - Spread Em, Jasmine - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Foot Fetish, Solo, Barefoot, Ball / Ring Gag, Nipple Abuse, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage

DESCRIPTION: It's nice having a model on her own sometimes. We can pay her a little more, errr, attention, as we do here with Jasmine... Dressed how nature intended, completely naked apart from a slave collar, Jasmine is looking particularly stunning. But we decide we can improve her appearance even more by binding her arms and tits in rope, clamping her nipples, gagging her, and then by TYING HER LEGS APART AS WIDE AS THEY WILL GO! What a view, and it's even better when we bring this slavegirl to ORGASM OVER AND OVER with help from a massage wand tied against her crotch.

<================>
Duration: 0:12:15
File Size: 707 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9492 - Spread Em, Jasmine - Jasmine Sinclair
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Old 10-04-2020-, 09:17   #1547
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9494 - 3-Girl Foot Fetish Orgy Episode 2 - Ava Dalush, Chloe Toy, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Bodystocking, Corset, Bondage Orgasms, All Naturals, Tease, Foot Fetish, Lesbian, Girl Next Door, Rope Bondage, Big Tits, 3 Girl, Consensual, Barefoot

DESCRIPTION: After Jasmine got subjected to an orgy of barefoot fetish, bondage and orgasms in episode 1, now it's her turn to be on top! Naked and bound in rope, Ava and Chloe's feet are used and abused for Jasmine's pleasures. She MASTURBATES with their BARE FEET hard against her pussy, then makes Chloe and Ava SUCK OFF her toes while she cums again. Barefoot bondage at its kinkiest..

<================>
Duration: 0:12:41
File Size: 732 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9494 - 3-Girl Foot Fetish Orgy Episode 2 - Ava Dalush, Chloe Toy, Jasmine Sinclair
Old 10-04-2020-, 14:44   #1548
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9495 - Kinky Bondage Games - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane

Genres: Hood, Clothes Ripping, Blindfold, Oral, Corset, Ball / Ring Gag, Strict Bondage, Tease, Lesbian, Rope Bondage, Stockings, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Spreadeagle

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine wakes up to find herself HOODED, GAGGED, and TIED SPREADEAGLE to a bed. She has no idea who is groping her body, or what is going to happen next! Her captor cuts and rips her clothes to shreds, and helps herself to Jasmine's tits and pussy. Finally Sasha pulls off Jasmine's hood and Jasmine gets to see just who is abusing her and working her to orgasm! And now it's Sasha's turn to get some sexual satisfaction, as she MOUNTS JASMINE'S FACE and cums on top of her

<================>
Duration: 0:16:45
File Size: 967 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9495 - Kinky Bondage Games - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane
Old 10-04-2020-, 18:29   #1549
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9496- Birthday Nipple Clamp Challenge - Jasmine Sinclair, Jasmine Jae

Genres: Handgag, Handcuffs, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Consensual, Bondage Orgasms, Stockings, Milf

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine Sinclair may be starting to regret giving her body to Jasmine Jae as her birthday present! With Jae having stripped her and CLOVER CLAMPED her nipples, Sinclair is completely at her mercy. Hands CUFFED behind her back mean Jasmine Sinclair can do nothing while Jasmine Jae works a VIBRATING WAND on her pussy and YANKS the cords tied to her nipple clamps, tightening them with every tug! Sex juices are ready to burst any second inside Jasmine Sinclair, the mix of pleasure and pain driving her wild! But Jasmine Jae has challenged her not to cum till she lets her. Will Jasmine Sinclair pass her mind-blowing challenge?

<================>
Duration: 0:14:02
File Size: 1033 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9496- Birthday Nipple Clamp Challenge - Jasmine Sinclair, Jasmine Jae
Old 10-04-2020-, 22:02   #1550
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9497 - Month of Orgasms...in 23 Minutes - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest

Genres: Pantyhose, Spanking / CP, Lesbian, Nipple Abuse, Ball / Ring Gag, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Stockings, Strict Bondage, Dildo Fucking

DESCRIPTION: How to reward a loyal slavegirl who has not cum in a month? That's Natalia's dilemna and she has the perfect plan... Tying Jasmine up she spanks her, whips her pussy and abuses her body till Jasmine's juices are about to flood out. Attaching her legs to the ceiling and forcing them spread, Natalia uses a wand on Jasmine to makes her cum for the first time. Natalia works Jasmine again for two more orgasms in quick succession. Jasmine is all spent, but Natalia wants more! She runs a pinwheel over Jasmine's body and right over her pussy. Then she RIPS Jasmine's pantyhose wide open and PENETRATES Jasmine's sex hole with a vibe for the next in a DELUGE OF MULTIPLE LESBIAN BONDAGE ORGASMS!!!! Simply mammoth

<================>
Duration: 0:23:10
File Size: 1009 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9497 - Month of Orgasms...in 23 Minutes - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest
Old 11-04-2020-, 09:29   #1551
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9498 - Maid gets Saran Wrapped - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Mummification, Tape Bondage, Barefoot, Solo, Milf, Uniform / Roleplay, Strict Bondage, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Tape Gag, Stockings

DESCRIPTION: Maid Jasmine knows your word is king in this house. So when you tell her to strip, she reluctantly agrees, first down to her undies then completely naked! Jasmine goes to get dressed again but you have other plans for this servant... Soon Jasmine is completely ENCASED IN SARAN WRAP! She rolls around helpless, unable to move her legs or hands as you admire your handiwork. But mummified Jasmine is not just for looking at, and your plans for her get more and more deviant as you WORK A VIBRATING WAND against her pussy then fasten it with yet more saran wrap so she is helpless to dislodge it! Jasmine wriggles and squirms on her back and front, but there is no way for her to avoid ORGASM AFTER ORGASM!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:55
File Size: 940 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9498 - Maid gets Saran Wrapped - Jasmine Sinclair
Old 11-04-2020-, 14:57   #1552
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9499 - Hooters Holdup - Kacie James, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Tape Bondage, Tape Gag, All Naturals, Consensual, Damsel in Distress, Bondage Orgasms, Lesbian, Uniform / Roleplay

DESCRIPTION: Waitress Kacie is alone in the restaurant when a female masked intruder overpowers her! She binds Kacie helpless with duct tape then disappears to raid the safe. Kacie struggles to get away but there is no escape! Fortunately for Kacie her manager Jasmine mysteriously returns to the restaurant. But Jasmine isn't there to let Kacie out her binds... Instead she takes advantage of Kacie's helplessness, pulling off her uniform and tearing her pantyhose to shreds! Kacie is loving being under Jasmine's control so when Jasmine pulls out a vibe, Kacie doesn't complain one bit when she STUFFS IT INTO HER PUSSY! Jasmine fingers her and fucks her captive to orgasms, and takes the chance to MASTURBATE over Kacie while she does it! The way Jasmine completely dominates and uses Kacie, it's almost as if Jasmine was the masked intruder?! No, surely not?!!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:46
File Size: 905 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9499 - Hooters Holdup - Kacie James, Jasmine Sinclair
Old 11-04-2020-, 18:26   #1553
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9500 - Casting Couch - Lucia Love, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Girl Next Door, Tape Bondage, All Naturals, Spanking / CP, Lesbian, Humiliation, Barefoot, Oral, Tape Gag, Strap-on, Bondage Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: Lucia should have read the script! Showing up for a part in a movie, she's met by Jasmine who auditions her in the kinkiest way possible! Jasmine gets Lucia to strip, and binds her hands and ankles in duct tape. Now it's down on the floor for Lucia, as she is ordered to LICK JASMINE OUT! Lucia gets PUNISHED and BROUGHT TO ORGASM as sex-crazy Jasmine whips out a STRAP-ON to take Lucia from behind! This is one movie you must not miss..

<================>
Duration: 0:21:27
File Size: 1239 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9500 - Casting Couch - Lucia Love, Jasmine Sinclair
Old 11-04-2020-, 21:49   #1554
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9502 - Cum All Over Me - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Catsuit, Self Bondage, P.O.V., Other Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag, Solo, Handcuffs, Bondage Orgasms, Consensual, Metal Bondage, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Latex, Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Tease

DESCRIPTION: "I must warn you, I am in a very dominating mood tonight! Dressed in a Dominatrix-style red PVC catsuit, I feel super horny! I want you to cum with me, but not yet... First I play with myself, cuffing my hands and my bare feet, and CLAMPING MY NIPPLES in harsh Clover Clamps! The bondage makes me even more aroused, and I pull one of the zippers on my catsuit so I can finger my bare pussy. I talk dirty to you and it makes my sex juices run even faster. Bound-up, I just can't help myself...I masturbate towards a wonderful orgasm. But can you hold on long enough? Will you obey me and only cum when I tell you??

<================>
Duration: 0:19:45
File Size: 1142 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9502 - Cum All Over Me - Jasmine Sinclair
Old 12-04-2020-, 08:11   #1555
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9503 - Home Invasion - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest

Genres: Leather Trousers, Catsuit, PVC, Nipple Abuse, Blindfold, Barefoot, Damsel in Distress, Milf, Boots, Lesbian, Humiliation, Bondage Orgasms, Ball / Ring Gag, Uniform / Roleplay, Big Tits

DESCRIPTION: High-powered businesswoman Jasmine turns to discover intruder Natalia in her house! Natalia overpowers Jasmine, tying her with SILK SCARVES, BLINDFOLDING her, and BALLGAGGING her to quieten Jasmine's moans! Natalia might be there to rob the house, but it's Jasmine's body that is most interesting to her for now... Natalia CLAMPS Jasmine's poor nipples before filling Jasmine's pussy with a vibrating bullet! While the bullet works its magic, Natalia ups the ante, pressing a massage wand to Jasmine's already sore pussy! She can't hide her pleasure as she brings Jasmine to orgasm then RIDES her while she cums herself, grabbing Jasmine's nipple clamps like reins

<================>
Duration: 0:13:33
File Size: 996 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9503 - Home Invasion - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest
Old 12-04-2020-, 14:47   #1556
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9504 - Rich Bitch in Clutches of Madam X - Holly Kiss, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Leather Trousers, Hood, Oral, Lesbian, Uniform / Roleplay, Barefoot, Big Tits, Milf, Damsel in Distress, Humiliation, Catsuit, Strict Bondage, Boots, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Latex, Rope Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag, Blindfold

DESCRIPTION: When Madam X gets her hands on rich, spoilt Holly, she could just hold her till she gets paid. But why waste the opportunity? Madam X tethers Holly to the ceiling, strips her naked, and HOODS her so Holly has no idea what's coming next! With her legs spread apart, Holly endures PUSSY FINGERING and a vibrating bullet in her sex hole! Then Madam X shifts her prey down to a chair, tying her tight so she can indulge in yet more LESBIAN SEX BONDAGE with her temporary "guest"

<================>
Duration: 0:25:38
File Size: 1482 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9504 - Rich Bitch in Clutches of Madam X - Holly Kiss, Jasmine Sinclair
Old 12-04-2020-, 18:13   #1557
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9505 - Bondage School, Teacher Taught Lesson - Jasmine Sinclair, Faye

Genres: Consensual, Spanking / CP, Oral, Rope Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Lesbian, Stockings, Dildo Fucking, Big Tits, Uniform / Roleplay, Humiliation, Strict Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag

DESCRIPTION: Head Teacher Jasmine is about to expel Faye from college. After all, Faye has been caught misbehaving with a female teacher! Jasmine offers her one way out of this: Demonstrate on Jasmine EXACTLY what Faye got up to with that teacher... What follows is a SUPREMELY HARSH lesson in bondage and submission, as Faye gets Jasmine to do everything she demands! Jasmine is ordered to strip then gets tied down so her bare ass and pussy are totally available! Faye WHIPS her Head Teacher without mercy, ABUSES her physically, and taunts her verbally. Faye uses Jasmine's mouth to LICK OUT HER PUSSY! Jasmine is soaking wet inside from being totally dominated, and that's even before Faye brings her to bondage orgasms with a RABBIT, a VIBRATING BULLET, and a WAND! This is a lesson Jasmine will never forget...
Jasmine: "As you probably know, I love roleplay and powerplay so much! Giving myself over to whatever Faye wanted to do to me was so arousing! She has a really evil streak when she wants, which suits me fine hehe!!

<================>
Duration: 0:30:35
File Size: 1332 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9505 - Bondage School, Teacher Taught Lesson - Jasmine Sinclair, Faye
Old 12-04-2020-, 22:03   #1558
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9506 - Sashas Turn To Discover What Its Like - Sasha Cane, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Pantie Gag, Silk Blouse, Oral, Stockings, Uniform / Roleplay, Metal Bondage, Milf, Nipple Abuse, Lesbian, Boots, Consensual, Big Tits, Fingering, Damsel in Distress, Bondage Orgasms, Handcuffs, Cleave Gag

DESCRIPTION: After Sasha showed Jasmine what to expect from perverted criminals if they captured her, now it's Jasmine's turn to return the favor! Not that Sasha minds at all... She moans with pleasure as Jasmine GAGS her and CHAINS her legs to the chair! Sasha's tits are on Jasmine's hit list. And with Sasha's panties off and her legs held wild open, Jasmine helps herself to Sasha's BARE PUSSY!! Captor and captive...sharing intense simultaneous orgasms as they fantasize about what it would be like

<================>
Duration: 0:11:06
File Size: 815 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9506 - Sashas Turn To Discover What Its Like - Sasha Cane, Jasmine Sinclair
Old 13-04-2020-, 06:33   #1559
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9507 - Triple Pussy Reward for Slavegirl - Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Carly

Genres: Boot Licking, Corset, Spanking / CP, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Milf, Barefoot, Stockings, Ball / Ring Gag, Justice, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Strict Bondage, Big Tits, Consensual, Boots

DESCRIPTION: After days locked in her cage, Mistress Carly treats slavegirl Jasmine to an ONSLAUGHT of BONDAGE ORGASMS and PUSSY ABUSE! After cleaning Mistress's boots with just her tongue, Jasmine is chained to the walls, arms and legs spread wide. Mistress plunges a large bullet inside Jasmine's tight pussy and BULLWHIPS her tits while she orders the slavegirl to cum for the first time. But Mistress Carly wants Jasmine to have an EVEN BIGGER TREAT...Raising her submissive pleasure to the next level, Mistress fastens NIPPLE AND LABIA CLAMPS, then resumes Jasmine's orgasm train adding a MASSAGE WAND into the mix as well! JASMINE'S CLIT ABUSED 3 WAYS AT ONCE!

<================>
Duration: 0:19:19
File Size: 841 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9507 - Triple Pussy Reward for Slavegirl - Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Carly
Old 13-04-2020-, 14:31   #1560
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default 9508 - Who Framed Jessica Rabbit - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane

Genres: Specials, Cleave Gag, Uniform / Roleplay, Damsel in Distress, Dildo Fucking, Strict Bondage, Lesbian, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Rope Bondage, Big Tits, Spanking / CP, Ball / Ring Gag, Oral, Humiliation, Justice

DESCRIPTION: Jessica Rabbit has a secret night of passion planned at a deserted movie theatre. Except it's not Roger that turns up... Instead it's kinky gangster Sasha, and she likes a bit of girl rabbit in her paws! Who framed Jessica and told Sasha she would be there? Maybe it was Roger himself? Sasha isn't telling. Instead she ties Jessica up, strips her out of her dress and titty whips her! Jessica might look sensational in that supertight corset, but that only makes Sasha even kinkier. She adorns her tits with tasseled nipple clamps, and gives Jessica's nipples yet more whipping! And this is just the start... Jessica faces MORE ROPE BONDAGE AND PUSSY WHIPPING. And then it's time for Jessica to face a different type of RABBIT... PENETRATED AND FORCED TO ORGASM OVER AND OVER!

<================>
Duration: 0:18:11
File Size: 791 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9508 - Who Framed Jessica Rabbit - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane
Closed Thread

Tags
bdsm , bondage , humilation , torture