Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 15-01-2023-, 12:39   #2251
Jemasar
Godfather of spymania-forum

Jemasar is on a distinguished road
Default 792-feet

792-feet

Filesize: 1.27 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:05:59
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: feet, fetish, foot, legs, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/5d200fd8b81e2/792-feet.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Jemasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2023-, 14:32   #2252
Jemasar

Default Jamie Jett Jessie Saint - Secret Lesbian Teen Feet Crush

Jamie Jett Jessie Saint - Secret Lesbian Teen Feet Crush

Filesize: 1.95 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 923 Kbps avg, 0.111 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~98.2 Kbps

Tags: foot, blond, petite, teen, socks, lesbian, shaved, suckin, foot licking, foot fetish, blonde, sucking, foot worship, bedroom, feet, licking, high heels, white, sex, fetish, high heel, boots, small tits, black
Year: 2021
Cast: Jamie Jett & Jessie Saint

Two hot teens get home to what looks like a palace to Jamie as Jessie struts upstairs to show off to her brand new bedroom. The girls giddily dance around and twirl their sexy feet, covered in strappy black heels and high black boots, checking out the crazy beautiful bath tub with a fireplace behind it. You've haven't told anyone about us? Jamie asks her secret lesbian teen foot crush as they start to make out in the bathroom, getting ready to go into the tub together and soak those sexy feet for each other's sensual erotic pleasure. Caressing each other's nubile titties by the tub, giving a sloppy, slutty lick of the tongue as they caress their soft bodies, Jamie begins to worship Jessie from the bottom of her feet, stripping off her sexy white schoolgirl thigh highs. Licking her perfectly painted cherry red toes, sucking each toe as she puts it into her mouth, the edges of her tongue touch each little nub of her toe, Jamie gets wetter and wetter in anticipation. After some more sole licking and toe sucking, it's Jamie's turn to get secretly worshipped as she rubs her feet in Jessie's face, inhaling the scent of her sexy socks and yummy heels. Pussy licking goes both ways for these girls as they take turns pleasuring each other with their sexy lesbian tongues and bright pink vibrators. Jessie takes Jamie's entire foot into her mouth as she rubs her pussy mound with her other horny foot. Taking it to the next level, the girls begin to gag on each others' feet, foot and sucking on those sumptuous toes before they both get to climax with their pretty little teen pussies all over the tub...

https://k2s.cc/file/c73822d348271/Ja...Feet_Crush.mp4
Old 15-01-2023-, 17:30   #2253
Jemasar

Default 1156-feet

1156-feet

Filesize: 1.79 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:26
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel

Tags: soles, legs, feet, foot, fetish

https://k2s.cc/file/078d3f70435ec/1156-feet.mp4
Old 15-01-2023-, 20:32   #2254
Jemasar

Default Alex Grey (Feet Cheat)

Alex Grey (Feet Cheat)

Filesize: 2.33 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 624 Kbps avg, 0.139 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~107 Kbps

Tags: feet, foot fetish, sex, cum, gonzo, big cock, hardcore, all sex, footjob, fetish, foot, legs
Year: 2020
Cast: Alex Grey

One afternoon I was lazily browsing through my phones pictures of a joint photo album shared with my boyfriend, Jake. Suddenly, I came across a picture that made me schless. A picture of my asshole boyfriend sucking on some girl's toes. I was so mad; I packed up all his stuff and pulled his luggage to the door so when he arrives, he can just take it and leave. Soon he showed up and looked at his luggage with surprise. I confronted him about the picture. He was shocked. He said he must have picked the wrong folder to upload that picture to. What a dumbass. He was totally missing the point so I flat out asked him, Do you suck on random girl's feet and toes? How come I don't know about this foot fetish of yours? You never told me. Why? You don't like my feet? Don't you think I have pretty feet? Don't you wanna suck on my toes? And with that, I raised my feet in front of his face, and stuck my long pretty toes into his mouth. He licked and sucked my sexy feet so good it made me really horny. I realized it actually turned me on knowing that he was licking and sucking on some hot girl's feet and toes. We moved over to the living room where he spread my legs and ate my pussy while also worshipping my feet from time to time. He licked between my toes which made my pussy dripping wet. I took his big cock out and deep throated it while laying on my stomach so my soft wrinkled soles would be up in his face. Then I gave him a slutty footjob. He slid his big hard cock into my slutty pussy and made me cum on it like the little slut that I am. He fucked me while my feet were in his mouth and made me ride his big hard cock with my soles up. Finally, when he couldn't take it anymore, he busted his thick creamy load all over my sexy feet. Cum on feet looks so hot and surprisingly, licking the cum feet off my feet proved pretty tasty too!

https://k2s.cc/file/b253be9e0e2e4/Al...Feet_Cheat.mp4
Old 15-01-2023-, 22:34   #2255
Jemasar

Default 589-feet

589-feet

Filesize: 1.79 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:27

Tags: foot, fetish, feet, legs, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/1409184d865d1/589-feet.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 02:32   #2256
Jemasar

Default Jasmin Luv Vanna Bardot - Besties With Fresh Pedis

Jasmin Luv Vanna Bardot - Besties With Fresh Pedis

Filesize: 1.22 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:51:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 270 Kbps avg, 0.053 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: cum, foot, blowjob, cowgirl, brunette, foot fetish, reverse cowgirl, pov, ebony, missionary, big black cock, feet, foot worship, pale, footjob, lesbian, shaved, couch, fetish, black
Year: 2022
Cast: Jasmin Luv & Vanna Bardot

Dear fans, I've shot this scene as an experiment based on a lot of requests to shoot a POV (point of view) foot fetish scene. This is how it looks like in first person view to have hot foot sex with Vanna and Jazmin! Hope you'll enjoy it! And please let me know what you think. Should I add some POV scenes like this to Loveherfeet in the future or not so much? Cheers, Andrew The best thing about coming home early is having a beautiful woman like Jazmin Luv to cuddle with you. The beautiful blonde can't help but show her love while you sit on the couch. Jazmin invites her friend, Vanna Bardot, to come and hang out with the two of you. The lovely brunette just broke up with her boyfriend. Lucky for her, you and Jazmin are there to help her get over her ex. The girls are all giggly while sharing what they did the day before. They excitedly show you their new pedicure. Their nail polish adds beauty to their already gorgeous feet. Jazmin and Vanna suddenly naughty while flaunting their sexy feet to you. They the bulge on your pants with their feet before sucking on each other's toes. The captivating all-natural hotties do a bit of a lesbian action in front you. They don't want to make you left out, so they shift their attention to your big black cock. Vanna gives you a sensual blowjob while Jazmin strokes your BBC with her feet. Jazmin's black nail polish makes her pale feet look more astonishing, while Vanna's blue nail polish enhances the beauty of her smooth feet. After the double footjob and foot worship, the naughty babes want to your ebony dick deep inside their pussy. They take turns riding your BBC in soles-up cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Jazmin and Vanna continue to worship each other's feet while you alternately pound their shaved pussies in missionary and gystyle. Jazmin then gives you a footjob until you cum on her sexy soles. Vanna cleans her blonde friend's soles using her mouth. She licks Jazmin's feet, making sure not to leave a single drop of your warm and sticky load. Vanna also sucks your BBC, enjoying the combined taste of your cum and their pussy juices. .

https://k2s.cc/file/598657d606b95/Ja...resh_Pedis.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 03:17   #2257
Jemasar

Default 113-feet

113-feet

Filesize: 2.04 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:09:38
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.144 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: feet, soles, fetish, legs, foot

https://k2s.cc/file/73f13ee1a7b39/113-feet.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 07:59   #2258
Jemasar

Default 673-feet

673-feet

Filesize: 1.60 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:32

Tags: soles, legs, feet, foot, fetish

https://k2s.cc/file/10d997a98c4b0/673-feet.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 08:44   #2259
Jemasar

Default Luna Lovely, Vanessa Vega - Girls Gotta Have Fun

Luna Lovely, Vanessa Vega - Girls Gotta Have Fun

Filesize: 1.26 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:05
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 964 Kbps avg, 0.064 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~216 Kbps

Tags: missionary, footjob, tease, foot fetish, fetish, blowjob, lesbian, foot, big cock, foot worship, handjob, feet, latina, cum, brunette, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, couch
Cast: Luna Lovely, Vanessa Vega

Tattooed cutie Luna Lovely originally planned to spend another day lounging around, but her Latina housemate Vanessa Vega urged her to do something else. They gossip for a bit, finding out that Luna hasn't gotten laid in the past few months-- the slender dark blonde beauty hatches a plan. Asking who her roommate is interested in, Vanessa urges her to send Alex Jones a message but ends up doing it herself, much to the brunette's excitement. Before their guest arrives, she also mentions the cute hunk's foot fetish and she should take advantage of that fact. When Alex arrives, all three of them sit on the couch to chat casually, but Vanessa takes matters into her own hands and pushes her shy friend to make a move. Luna shows the caramel-skinned gentleman her pedicured toes, piquing his interest before the other babe clad in a satin number walks in. The two pretty ladies tease Alex with their dainty feet before they suck, lick, kiss, and play around with each other's sexy feet, letting him have a turn every now and then. Vanessa unzips his pants, taking his erect cock out so she and the other tatted babe could deliver a sloppy footjob-handjob-blowjob combo. They're not shy about getting messy, letting Alex know how much they're turned on by his big cock and trying to wrap their smooth soles around his girth or deep throat his length. As Luna continues to suck his cock, Vanessa strips off her clothes and positions herself upside down on their guest, getting her wet pussy licked and fingered until she s while the other girl undresses and does self-toe sucking. Completely turned on, the dark-haired stunner rides on the throbbing cock in cowgirl before letting her housemate do the same in the reverse cowgirl. Being the kinky gal she is, Luna slides Vanessa's foot into her pussy, fucking herself on it, then gets fisted after being urged to get on all fours and throatfucked. Vanessa lays down and begs to get fucked and fingered in missionary as her friend rubs her clit with her toes until she cums again. To finish off the sizzling day, Alex gives himself a handjob and showers the tattooed ladies with his hot cum. .

https://k2s.cc/file/fd6665d398bdb/Lu...a_Have_Fun.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 12:49   #2260
Jemasar

Default 176-feet

176-feet

Filesize: 1.05 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:04:55
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.1 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: fetish, foot, feet, legs, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/cced8e0e70944/176-feet.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 14:41   #2261
Jemasar

Default Hime Marie, Natasha Starr (His Girlfriend Is Such A Foot Slut)

Hime Marie, Natasha Starr (His Girlfriend Is Such A Foot Slut)

Filesize: 3.09 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:51:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 403 Kbps avg, 0.135 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~107 Kbps

Tags: footjob, sex, feet, gonzo, cum, hardcore, all sex, fetish, shoes, foot

I came home from work early and, because I thought nobody else was home, I quietly went into the kitchen to have a quick tequila shot before anyone could notice. As soon as I downed my shot I heard noises from the living room. Apparently Jake and his girlfriend, Hime, had just arrived. I guess they thought they were alone because they wasted no time starting to have sex. Finding myself in this awkward situation, and I have to admit it was hot so I thought I'd just keep hiding and ping on this sexy couple. Hime clearly wanted to have some kinky footsex with him but he seemed very nervous and shy about it. After a few minutes she had enough and walked off. I felt so sorry for him since he was just left sitting there looking defeated. I couldn't help but go to him and tell him that I overheard his conversation and I'm here to help him better. I also offered my help in making him comfortable at playing with feet. So I took my shoes off and lifted my foot in front of his face. First you smell it, I said. You can slowly start to kiss and suck on my toes one by one, I told him. Then I my put my whole foot in his mouth. I could it, he was turned on. I can't lie, it made my pussy pretty wet too. But then Hime came back unexpectedly, probably wanting to make up with Jake, and caught us right when Jake was licking my soft soles and red pedicured toes. At first she threw a fit but Jake and I explained the entirety of the situation and assured her that it's not what it seems and I'm only here to help. I told her to use this opportunity to turn him into a foot lover. She agreed so I told Jake to show her what I had just taught him. He started to lick and suck on her feet and toes which she loved. It was such a turn on watching this hot couple have some kinky footsex. It was so hot I couldn't help but touch myself while watching. Apparently they saw me so they invited me to join them. I started by putting my sexy feet into Jake's mouth while he was getting a footjob from his girlfriend. Then I made out with her while Jake was sucking on our feet and toes. It was such slutty footsex and I was loving it. I gave Jake a footjob while his girlfriend sucked his big hard cock. Then she licked and sucked my toes and his cock at the same time. He fucked her from behind while I made her eat my juicy pussy. We were cumming so many times while fucking his big hard cock and worshiping each other's beautiful feet and soft soles. At the end he came all over our sexy feet. Cum on feet makes me so slutty...even sluttier when it's two pairs of feet! I think we all learned and benefited from this slutty episode.

https://k2s.cc/file/bb33da2fc30cc/Hi..._Foot_Slut.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 17:39   #2262
Jemasar

Default 505-feet

505-feet

Filesize: 1.20 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:05:40

Tags: feet, foot, soles, fetish, legs

https://k2s.cc/file/b5bf776fb5a1b/505-feet.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 20:34   #2263
Jemasar

Default Gianna Grey - Cant Resist Girlfriendss Sexy Feet

Gianna Grey - Cant Resist Girlfriendss Sexy Feet

Filesize: 764 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:46:22
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 168 Kbps avg, 0.078 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: foot, missionary, couch, blowjob, fetish, tease, legs, cum, foot worship, cowgirl, sex, tits, big tits, footjob, feet, reverse cowgirl
Cast: Gianna Grey

Beautiful hottie with alluring eyes and plump lips, Gianna Grey, can't help but horny after a long and tiring day at work. Luckily, she has her handsome man, Quinton James, to help her out when her lust overcomes her mind. Gianna comes home from her job and spots Quinton watching a game. The gorgeous girl in a sexy blouse and skirt sits beside the bearded lad and starts to tease him out of the blue. As much as Quinton wants to finish the game, he just can't resist the overflowing sex appeal of the busty bombshell. Gianna sits on the backrest of the couch and wraps her legs around Quinton's neck. She then teases her man with her sexy tattooed feet, rubbing them against his crotch and face. Unable to resist the urge any longer, Quinton begins to worship Gianna's feet. He licks her smooth soles and sucks her long toes. The kinky lad uses his warm tongue and soft lips to tickle every inch of Gianna's feet. The sexy slut returns the pleasure by giving Quinton a sensual blowjob. Quinton continues with the foot worship while Gianna blows his hard cock. He then lets the beautiful babe with big tits give him a footjob before eating out her wet pussy. After the intense foot sucking and pussy licking, Quinton pounds Gianna's pussy in missionary and spoon. Gianna then rides Quinton's cock in soles-up cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Moans of pleasure fill the room as the horny couple fucks gystyle. Quinton relentlessly pounds Gianna's pussy from behind until he s like he is about to cum. He then pulls his cock out of Gianna's tight pussy and shoots his warm and sticky load all over her soles. Gianna can't help but smile in satisfaction and pleasure as she s the fresh jizz dripping all over her sexy feet. .

https://k2s.cc/file/4df9b072cac49/Gi..._Sexy_Feet.mp4
Old 16-01-2023-, 22:44   #2264
Jemasar

Default 855-feet

855-feet

Filesize: 1.97 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:09:16

Tags: fetish, legs, soles, foot, feet

https://k2s.cc/file/3b7d279ee443f/855-feet.mp4
Old 17-01-2023-, 02:35   #2265
Jemasar

Default Vanessa Vega (A Hot Feet Escort)

Vanessa Vega (A Hot Feet Escort)

Filesize: 2.84 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 249 Kbps avg, 0.149 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~111 Kbps

Tags: foot fetish, foot worship, foot, sex, fetish, bedroom, bed, stockings, missionary, black, footjob, gonzo, all sex, blowjob, high heels, hardcore, feet, cum, kissing

One evening I was heading to my new client all dressed up in my sexy little black dress with black stockings and paired with my seductive black high heels. His name was Jake and he was only 22 years old. It was a nice house and his parents were on vacation so he decided to have some fun while they're away. He said he'd never done this before so he was quite nervous. After a pleasant conversation we headed up to the bedroom. And what came next was totally unexpected! Apparently he had a foot fetish because he gave me the best foot worship I ever had in my life. And it's a big deal given the nature of my profession (which means I have slept with a lot of guys. I mean A LOT.) I don't it only for the money though. I love to get fucked by random guys and I like being a little whore. But what Jake gave me that night was special. I came so many times I was so tired and felt so comfortable with him that, for the first time in my career, I slept in my client's bed! In the morning when I woke up he was already gone. I was a little bummed because I was so ready for another round. After I got ready in the bathroom, I walked down and headed to the front door when I noticed Jake sitting in the living room. He looked just as nervous as the first time I saw him. I walked up to him, sat down, and told him that I really enjoyed having sex with him last night especially since his foot worship techniques are amazing. He said he thought he wasn't good enough for such an experienced escort. He was so cute I immediately grabbed his face and started kissing him. He said he doesn't have anymore cash on him but I told him not to worry about it because it's on me. I really just craved that super hot foot play again. After he took off my black stockings, he licked and sucked my sexy tattooed feet and red pedicured toes. I couldn't wait to put his big hard cock down my throat and gag on it. After a messy blowjob, I made his cock super juicy for a hot and slutty footjob. His dick was so hard, I couldn't wait to sit on it and it deep inside my juicy slut pussy. He fucked me in my favorite missionary position while sucking on my feet and toes. I came so hard I was shaking. After making me cum many more times like a little slut, he came all over my sexy tattooed feet. Cum on feet is so hot. I think I'll ask for his number...I'd totally see him again free of charge.

https://k2s.cc/file/cc8c2f736e969/Va...eet_Escort.mp4

Tags
fetish , foot , legs , lick