Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 06-04-2023-, 08:26   #2311
donor59
Godfather of spymania-forum

donor59 is on a distinguished road
Default Dont Tell Me They Have The Babysitter Bound And Gagged

Dont Tell Me They Have The Babysitter Bound And Gagged

Vivian Irene Pierce NEW He had Vivian over to babysit his boys in a hotel room. Later, he calls to check on things. He hears that Vivian is unable to come to the phone. But, he hears her in the back ground making noise. The scene then shifts to the hotel room and there is Vivian all tied up and gagged in her tight jeans. After they hang up the phone, these boys tie her with more rope and re-gag her with her mouth stuffed and tape. They watch as she struggles to get loose. Later, the unbutton her jeans and pull up her blouse. Now they just watch, hoping her big tits pop out of her bra.
Size - 692.7 MB
Duration - 00:12:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, babysitter, babysitter, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
donor59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023-, 17:11   #2312
donor59

Default Chanelle Celsius - Voice Recognition Failure

Chanelle Celsius - Voice Recognition Failure

Chanelle has just purchased a state of the art home security system complete with high end voice recognition software, ensuring she'll always be safe at home. Unfortunately, the tech that installed the equipment believes in testing things under the most extreme real world situations he can think of. Now, bound to a chair, the furious girl finds herself gagged over and over and over so that the tech can "adjust" the system. From huge, mouth filling ball gags to giant sponge balls sealed in with tape to multiple handkerchiefs cleave gagging her mouth to tightly strapped panel gags to a mouth stuffed full of rags and sealed shut with brutaly tight microfoam tape, Chanelle finds her ability to manage the system SEVERELY compromised by the effective gags. To make matters worse, the tech decides that to really test things out, he'll need to leave her bound and gagged while he monitors the system "remotely", and he exits, leaving the furiously struggling and silenced girl stuck fast to the chair until he decides to return!
Size - 581.02 MB
Duration - 00:15:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, gag talk, tapegagged, rope bondage, chanelle celsius, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, tape gagged, ball gagged, panel gagged, cleave gagged, mouth packing, gag talk, chair tied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-04-2023-, 20:06   #2313
donor59

Default Annabelle Butt Plugged And Ball Tied

Annabelle Butt Plugged And Ball Tied

There's something special about a woman who loves to be bound and gagged, and Annabelle is certainly that! In this scene, watch as she is slowly bound into a ball, laughing and bantering all the while (at least, she was laughing until the gag and the nipple clamps went on)! She even surprised me when I realized she was wearing a cute little butt plug deep inside her delightful little ass! The only real question is how long can she stand the tight ropes and big gag, and will she be laughing when she's done? Stick around and watch her reactions when she takes of the nipple clamps! It's priceless!
Size - 961.18 MB
Duration - 00:24:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, laughing, gagged women, butt plug, small tits, topless, annabelle genovisi, bondage, rope bondage, ball tied, ball gagged, gagged women, drooling, laughing, topless, nipple clamps, small tits, butt plug, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-04-2023-, 23:01   #2314
donor59

Default Face Down Ass Up And Spread Em

Face Down Ass Up And Spread Em

Dressed in my favorite color purple, I decided to wear my lacy corset, matching thong, and my very sexy black shiny stilettos to play with my new toy, the spreader bar. My arms and wrists are tied behind me, mouth is gagged with a ballgag, I am hooded, my ass is spanked, and then I am to spread my legs wide for the spreader bar. With my ass up and legs spread, my head is pulled down and tied to the spreader bar while my ass is whipped. I just LOVE being in this position!

HD 720x480
Size - 131.12 MB
Duration - 00:08:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bondage, submissive sluts, asian, whipping, bdsm, asian, fetish, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, whipping, ballgag, high heels, shoe fetish, spreader bar, stilettos, hoods, struggling, spanking, collars,

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023-, 01:56   #2315
donor59

Default His Naughty Niece Talked Him Into Tying Her Up

His Naughty Niece Talked Him Into Tying Her Up

Vivian Irene Pierce He was suppose to be keeping an eye on his step niece Vivian while her parents were out of town. But, Vivian was a very naughty girl and tonight, he caught her out partying with wrong type of crowd. So, he took her up into her hotel room and told her to stay put. But, Vivian wanted to play, and somehow, she was able to talk her uncle into tying her up and gagging her. As she struggled all roped up, she did her best to entice the man to do more to her than just watch her struggle bound and gagged.
Size - 944.31 MB
Duration - 00:16:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023-, 07:46   #2316
donor59

Default Christina Wants Your Rope

Christina Wants Your Rope

Christina Carter wants it. She NEEDS it. She's begging you for it. All she can think of is being bound by you and writhing in your rope while you do absolutely anything you want to with her. That's right, her massive tits, her sexy ass, those long, luscious legs, they are all YOURS for the taking. She's aching for you, but she won't ask you again. How can she with that microfoam tape stretched and stuck tightly over that mouth of hers? Besides, good girls should be seen and not heard, so to remind her, you've helpfully written "HUSH" across her gag! I mean, you wouldn't want the neighbors to hear her screams of passion from all you're going to do to her, right?
Size - 425.85 MB
Duration - 00:10:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, high heels, big tits, topless, gagged women, tapegagged, christina carter, bondage, rope bondage, panties, high heels, big tits, topless, moaning, gagged women, tape gag, begging, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023-, 10:41   #2317
donor59

Default Home Invaded And Tied Down To A Chair

Home Invaded And Tied Down To A Chair

Rachel Adams Someone has come into Rachel's home. He has her blindfolded and tied down to a chair. When Rachel starts making too much noise, the man stuffs her mouth and ties a rag between her teeth gag her. Rachel is left to struggle on the chair. Some how she gets the blindfold off. But she cannot not get herself untied. Later, she has struggled so hard, the chair has fallen over. Now on the floor, all Rachel can do is wait for someone to rescue her. Suddenly, she hears a knock at the door. She screams through the gag, but no one can hear her. Hopefully the person knocking will go around to the back down and find it left open by the bad guy when he made his escape.
Size - 611.13 MB
Duration - 00:11:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023-, 19:26   #2318
donor59

Default Asianas First Bound Orgasm On Cam

Asianas First Bound Orgasm On Cam

Beautiful mouth wrapped around a ballgag, elbows crushed together, and straddling the saw horse. I am bound in high heels and lingerie and tied to a pole behind me. I wriggle beneath the rope to find some comfort but my dom doesn't let me out that easy. Just when I'm at my wits-end, he brings out the Hitachi wand while I am in an uncomfortable, painful position, and works my pussy with the wand over and over until he brings me to a screaming orgasm for the first time on film. HD 720x480
Size - 154.61 MB
Duration - 00:09:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, bound orgasms, bdsm, made to cum, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, orgasms, hitachi wand, ballgag, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, orgasm,

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023-, 22:21   #2319
donor59

Default Case Cherry - What A Rack

Case Cherry - What A Rack

Yeah, we know, the title is a terrible pun, but the lady is AMAZING! It's Case Cherry's first appearance on our site, and it definitely will NOT be the last! In fact, to make sure we'd have easy access to shoot with her anytime we wanted, we tied her to a luggage rack in two very interesting positions! She's totally helpless, bound, drooling, naked as the day she came into the world (but definitely more developed) and completely at our mercy! Unfortunately, she's fast learning that mercy is not a quality we possess!!
Size - 520.43 MB
Duration - 00:13:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, nudity/naked, gagged women, predicament bondage, ballgagged, case cherry, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, lingerie, full nudity, luggage rack, tied tits, struggling, strappado, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023-, 10:01   #2320
donor59

Default Curvy Captive Girdled And Hogtied

Curvy Captive Girdled And Hogtied

Brigette Paris The video begins with an empty bedroom. Suddenly, there is a commotion just outside the door. Then in walks a man with a woman kicking & protesting over his shoulder. It is Brigette Paris and he has her tied up. Brigette is wearing a tight panty girdle with garters to hold up her stockings. As the man puts her on the floor, she continues to complain. But the protests will soon come to an end when the man goes into one of her drawers and pulls out a pair of white panties. He balls them up and stuffs them Brigette's open mouth. With her protests now muffled, the man then wraps pink tape tightly around her mouth & head to gag her. Once he has her quiet, the man drags her into her closet and shuts the door. Brigette kicks at the door as the man leaves the room. This goes on as the scenes shifts to a later time when Brigette is able to get the door open. She crawls out of the closet and works her way onto her bed so she can squirm over to her telephone. Just then, the phone starts ring. She tries to reach for the receiver to answer, but the man returns and pulls her away. The man puts an end to Brigette's ability to cause any more problems for him when he ties her into a hogtie on the bed. The video ends with Brigette struggling hogtied & gagged on her bed. Her bra is down and her big boobs are now bouncing around.
Size - 387.51 MB
Duration - 00:10:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023-, 15:51   #2321
donor59

Default Hotel Manager Caught Snooping

Hotel Manager Caught Snooping

Olivia Rose BONUS VIDEO He caught Olivia, the hotel manager sticking her nose where it did not belong. Now he has to keep her tightly bound and gagged. later, he catches her trying to call for help on her cell phone. So he strips her down and leaves her struggling on the floor. After the man makes his escape, Olivia finds herself still bound and gagged on the floor. But when they find her, she is going to be very humiliated as the man left her with her boobs out and her panties pulled down.
Size - 893.05 MB
Duration - 00:16:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023-, 21:41   #2322
donor59

Default Caught Tying Herself Up

Caught Tying Herself Up

Calisa Bliss NEW Calisa was very much into bondage. The thought of being tied up, turned her on. But, being gagged pushed her into completely losing control of herself sexually. The problem was, she couldn't find anyone to tie her up. So, she did the next best thing. She learned to tie herself up. She wasn't able to tie herself to total helplessness. But what she was able to do, was good enough. For now! Today, she was home alone and thought she had a few hours of privacy. So, she brought out her rope and a ball gag and tied herself up. Suddenly, someone came in. It was Calisa's Step Step-Dad. When he found Calisa tied up, he immediately believed something bad happened and was going to call the authorities. Calisa stopped him. To find out why, he removed the gag and she told him what was really going on. The man was amused and Claisa begged him not to say anything. Then he started to look over the job she did of tying herself up. When he told her that it was a poor job, Calisa asked him if he could do better. He told her yes. When Calisa begged him to tie her up, the man was reluctant. But she assured him it would be their secret. So a short while later, Calisa found herself tied totally helpless. Then when the man stuffed and tied a gag in her mouth very tight, she could no longer control herself. Being tied like this made her want to be fucked badly. But she knew this couldn't happen. So after awhile she talked him into untying her. But as she took the gag out, she could not resist and told the man that maybe later when the wife was resting, he could come to her room and tie her up again.
Size - 940.35 MB
Duration - 00:16:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, taboo, taboo, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 09-04-2023-, 00:36   #2323
donor59

Default Come Home To Find Me Bound And Gagged With My Panties Down

Come Home To Find Me Bound And Gagged With My Panties Down

Ashlee Graham Ashley is home alone and is scared because she is hearing noises. So she calls her husband to ask him to come home early from work. He tells her that she being too much of baby and that he is not coming home because there is no reason for her to be afraid. "You're not going to be satisfied until you come home and find me tied up and gagged with my pants down!" An angry Ashley tells him as she hangs up the phone. All of a sudden the lights go out and there is the sound of a struggle. When the lights go back on, a man has Ashely taped up and gagged. Ashley rolls around on her bed as she struggles hard to get loose. Because there is on a rag tied between her teeth to gag her, she is still able to make a lot of noise. But that ends when the man comes back in and re-gags her by stuffing panties in her mouth and then wrapping tape very tightly around her face and over her mouth. Then to make matters worse, Ashley's pajama pants come loose and start to fall down. Since she is not wearing any panties, Ashley soon finds herself exposed. Sometime later, her husband will come home to find Ashley not only bound and gagged with her pants down, but also with her big tits outs and bouncing around as she struggles to get loose.
Size - 498.54 MB
Duration - 00:13:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 09-04-2023-, 03:31   #2324
donor59

Default Jayda Blayze Getting Spicy In The Kitchen

Jayda Blayze Getting Spicy In The Kitchen

Jayda Blayze is cleaning up her kitchen when there's a knock on her door. She answers it & is surprised to see her man standing there. He tells her that he wanted to surprise her with a bit of fun & waves a piece of rope in front of her. Intrigued, Jayda lets him tie her up a little bit so that she can feel out the ropes. She struggles around a bit & allows him to put some more rope on her. The next scene opens up with Jayda tied up & sitting on the kitchen floor. She tells him that the ropes are tight & that she's finished playing the game, however in the final scene we find Jayda hogtied & panel gagged and struggling on the floor.
Size - 1180.02 MB
Duration - 00:10:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pov, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, shiny clothing, jayda blayze, disco pants, panel gag, hogtie, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 09-04-2023-, 09:21   #2325
donor59

Default Buxom Beauty Queen Kept Tied Up Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Buxom Beauty Queen Kept Tied Up Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Christina Carter His job was to make sure Christina never makes it to the Beauty P agent. So he grabs her and takes her to his hideout. He her to take all her clothes off except for her Wohlford Pantyhose(No Panties under). Then he ties rope around her arms, chest and wrists. To keep Christina quiet, he packs her mouth with panties and wraps tape around her face to gag her. Knowing he has several hours until he can release Christina, he makes himself comfortable so he can keep an eye on her. He watches as Christina rolls around on the floor, struggling to get loose. At first she is left with her legs untied so she can give him a good view of her very sexy pantyhose. Later, he has to leave Christina. So to make sure she cannot get up and walk away, he ties rope around her legs, putting her in a frog tie. Christina will then spend the rest of the day bouncing her big tits around as she struggles and whimpers, mouth stuffed and tied up in her pantyhose.
Size - 390.13 MB
Duration - 00:10:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

Tags
bondage , don't , escape. , humiliated , women.women